BCM stall does not give soup if you order dry mee pok, must pay extra!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...tra-for-it

Simple …… dont eat
Once I ask a hay mee store for extra soup, the ah son said must pay extra even thou I order extra ingredients  …. I said its ok. never eat from them ….EVER
My regular, BCM, Hay Mee, Teochew mee pok, …. they auto give me extra soup.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

The freaking noodle price is already so high, still want to charge for soup....really ridiculous. 

It's not double boiled soup...more like MSG laden soup so no big deal really. Boycott. 

By and large,  all the new HCs seem to be charging super high prices. Nonsense indeed.

I've never seen a bcm that costs $8. They add abalone huh.

Photo shows no abalone

Might as well order bcm w soup

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

This hawker center punggol there Not sustainable at all...soon very soon next year one by one close down...morning lunch n dinner all no crowd empty seats 90% most of time peak hours....think work there as tray return staff really good . ..eng eng cheng cheng pcc..

I had KoLo Mee at Bedok Central has no soup. Want soup is extra $3.

(29-11-2022, 12:46 AM)hansamu Wrote:  The freaking noodle price is already so high, still want to charge for soup....really ridiculous. 

It's not double boiled soup...more like MSG laden soup so no big deal really. Boycott. 

By and large,  all the new HCs seem to be charging super high prices. Nonsense indeed.

agree.... damn jialat.

Smile

(29-11-2022, 01:03 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I've never seen a bcm that costs $8. They add abalone huh.
You can find it at Hong Lim food centre.

happen to know this person bought one pack of B C mee pack cost 6.50 really WOW...

A lot mention is too expensive boycott

(29-11-2022, 04:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  happen to know this person bought one pack of B C mee pack cost 6.50 really WOW...

A lot mention is too expensive boycott

The bcm at $6.50 is overpriced, it should be $4.00 per packet............. Angry

(29-11-2022, 04:23 PM)debono Wrote:  The bcm at $6.50 is overpriced, it should be $4.00 per packet............. Angry

Tan ku ku price will drop😊

☝️

This kind just boycott. The soup is literally just the water they blanch the bak chor and meatballs in repeatedly that it effectively becomes stock over time. Like this also want to charge?
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

Stingy stalls can’t last long.

☝️

just boycott such stalls
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

(29-11-2022, 05:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Stingy stalls can’t last long.

(29-11-2022, 05:30 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  just boycott such stalls
Yes, stingy stall, just boycott and see them wrap up............. Angry

It is highly satisfying to see those greedy stalls charging astronomical prices to close down.

They deserve to "long piak", better still go hang themselves. 
Many of these hawkers seem to be from the North, they are charging sky-high prices to make up for the weak ringgit.

(29-11-2022, 06:00 PM)hansamu Wrote:  It is highly satisfying to see those greedy stalls charging astronomical prices to close down.

They deserve to "long piak", better still go hang themselves. 
Many of these hawkers seem to be from the North, they are charging sky-high prices to make up for the weak ringgit.

boycott it, settle.

hope they don't follow the BKT restaurant ask sinkies help when business bad.