BEHOLD THE WUMAO TRINITY IN SGTALK!!

HAHAHAHAH LOSER WUMAO'S FOOTBALL TEAM LOST TO OIL STATE ARABS IN MANCHESTER. 
[Image: OKzMlx.jpg]

[Image: 7f0lgn.jpg]
[Image: song-bo-edmw.gif]

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

(27-04-2023, 06:36 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  HAHAHAHAH LOSER WUMAO'S FOOTBALL TEAM LOST TO OIL STATE ARABS IN MANCHESTER. 
[Image: OKzMlx.jpg]

[Image: song-bo-edmw.gif]

Stop calling me Wumao and stop insulting My Arsenal, you Anti-China Anti-Chinese racist bloody idiot before I punch your farking face you farking idiot I hope your whole family members die in a traffic accident when theirs head pop come out when car bang them and their racist smelly self-entitled self-centered sub-human intestines laying all over the road.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(27-04-2023, 07:46 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Stop calling me Wumao and stop insulting My Arsenal, you Anti-China Anti-Chinese racist bloody idiot before I punch your farking face you farking idiot I hope your whole family members die in a traffic accident when theirs head pop come out when car bang them and their racist smelly self-entitled self-centered sub-human intestines laying all over the road.

[Image: triggered-shaking.gif]

(27-04-2023, 06:01 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: 7f0lgn.jpg]

[Image: triggered-shaking.gif]

You better stop your nonsense I warn you.

(27-04-2023, 06:03 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  You better stop your nonsense I warn you.

I F...k your mother understand you wumao dog? 

(27-04-2023, 08:09 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I F...k you 

Everyday also masturbate and feel so high ah?  Thinking  Rotfl

(27-04-2023, 08:09 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I F...k your mother understand you wumao dog? 

You better behave yourself if not I give your parents 1 tight slap

boobmarking thread.
[+] 1 user Likes exEDMW here are losers's post

[Image: 7jto1c.jpg]

(27-04-2023, 09:49 PM)exEDMW here are losers Wrote:  boobmarking thread.

(26-03-2023, 10:23 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  It’s obvious your hatred is directed to the CHINESE people rather than the CCP. 

Go fug yourself your bloody ceca!

You are absolutely right!

WUMAO LUPCHEONG DESERVES TO BE SLAPPED TO SHUT UP LIKE HIS FAVOURITE TEAM GOT SLAPPED BY MAN CITY.  Rotfl  nudie Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(01-05-2023, 05:36 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  WUMAO LUPCHEONG DESERVES TO BE SLAPPED TO SHUT UP LIKE HIS FAVOURITE TEAM GOT SLAPPED BY MAN CITY.  Rotfl  nudie Laughing

Don't you dare to disrespect my Arsenal before I slap your farking face.

(01-05-2023, 05:39 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Don't you dare to disrespect my Arsenal before I slap your farking face.

(01-05-2023, 05:42 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: 7f0lgn.jpg]

I demanding you to deleted all your disrespectful and insulting posts against me, my China and my Arsenal.

司马南:罗马教皇谴责美国说的太给力了

(01-05-2023, 05:46 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I demanding you to deleted all your disrespectful and insulting posts against me, my China and my Arsenal.

You will demand NOTHING you WUMAO DOG. 

(01-05-2023, 05:49 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  You will demand NOTHING you WUMAO DOG. 

Stop calling me dog I warn you

(01-05-2023, 05:52 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Stop calling me dog I warn you

Or what? You'll go beg the useless forum admin mod to protect you you Wumao dog? 

(01-05-2023, 05:55 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Or what? You'll go beg the useless forum admin mod to protect you you Wumao dog? 

You better delete this disrespectful comments before I turn nasty

(26-03-2023, 10:24 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Hate China, hate CCP, hate Han Chinese China People, MUST BE CECA. 

[Image: 14294565452_b674a4a861.jpg]

That shows how narrow minded he is.

(01-05-2023, 05:58 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  You better delete this disrespectful comments before I turn nasty

Rotfl the only thing you can turn nasty on is your food bowl you WUMAO DOG. 

(01-05-2023, 06:01 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Rotfl the only thing you can turn nasty on is your food bowl you WUMAO DOG. 

I want you to delete all your disrespectful posts/threads against me, my China, my Arsenal and Against all the Chinese people.

All amdk arse lickers stooge’s sedia marching in liao sei bey buay song hor jjww LOL LOL sucking licking extremely hard hard hor LOL LOL LOL
https://media.tenor.com/Q1kPtpFJS4QAAAAM...-laugh.gif https://media.tenor.com/G-ZgZnCDIjAAAAAM...ically.gif

The Saudis and Persians are not the best of friends.

The human bear personally brokered a peace between Saudi and Iran. He succeeded. Both countries listened to him

If these two countries in the middle east attack Israel with China backing them, it's another piece falling in place in the Biblical prophecy of the King of the East attacking Israel in the End Times.

Just as it seems that God's peepur would be defeated, the Lord returns to destroy the enemy. Hallelujah!

(01-05-2023, 06:04 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I want you to delete all your disrespectful posts/threads against me, my China, my Arsenal and Against all the Chinese people.

You are not a Chinese. Why should this matter to you?   Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(01-05-2023, 06:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are not a Chinese. Why should this matter to you?   Rolleyes
Fark off you Chinese hater, don't bait me.

Oh the dog is back

Wumao dog suck admin cock to come back

https://youtube.com/shorts/POqs_ZvJCWw?feature=share