BMTC BUNK BED HAS MOSQUITO NETS, NETIZENS RATTLED

BMTC BUNK BED HAS MOSQUITO NETS, NETIZENS RATTLED
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=34229
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(12-02-2022, 06:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  BMTC BUNK BED HAS MOSQUITO NETS, NETIZENS RATTLED
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=34229

Twenty years ago tekong bunk already have mosquito nets lah. Those who comment really sua ku. Tekong is a malaria zone, every week need to take malaria pills. Mosquito net is a necessity.

Dengue lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-02-2022, 10:33 PM)winbig Wrote:  Twenty years ago tekong bunk already have mosquito nets lah. Those who comment really sua ku. Tekong is a malaria zone, every week need to take malaria pills. Mosquito net is a necessity.

Yup lor he confirm never serve NS

(12-02-2022, 10:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dengue lah

Malaria. Dengue also have
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Twenty years ago, the mosquito wears shorts.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(12-02-2022, 10:37 PM)winbig Wrote:  Malaria. Dengue also have

Pontianak also

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

During my time in Tekong ITD we had no mosquito nettings.  And no 3 tonners to ferry us to camp either.  March all the way in to camp.  Book out also walk all the way out to wait for the RPL.  Going to range also early morning walk the 2km to range.  Last time we still have butt party.  And poke holes using our pincers for the WOWO shooters.  Book out no problem.  Always happy like farck on Friday evening 5pm.  And super sad like sotong on Sunday afternoon 12.30pm.  On Sundays, to Changi FT, I shared a cab with another JC fren of mine who took the uncommon route of being a sailing coach.  You can still read his columns in the media crossing swords with Sg Who's Who.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

I only remembered I got the chance to use Mosquito net was during oversea training. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(12-02-2022, 10:51 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I only remembered I got the chance to use Mosquito net was during oversea training. Rotfl

Yes, same.  In Temburong jungle Big Grin

Make love to the giant cicadas

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-02-2022, 10:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes, same.  In Temburong jungle Big Grin

Make love to the giant cicadas

If you looked above at the armskote area, you could see  a lot of dead cicadas on the netting… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-02-2022, 10:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you looked above at the armskote area, you could see  a lot of dead cicadas on the netting… Rotfl

I was looking for naked Iban girls Laughing

(12-02-2022, 10:38 PM)theold Wrote:  Twenty years ago, the mosquito wears shorts.

Rotfl