BMW RUNS OVER WOMAN AFTER NOT GIVING WAY AT TRAFFIC CROSSING

BMW RUNS OVER WOMAN AFTER NOT GIVING WAY AT TRAFFIC CROSSING
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=28009

Always give way to cars, even if you hv right of way

Fking common sense!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(12-01-2022, 06:25 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  BMW RUNS OVER WOMAN AFTER NOT GIVING WAY AT TRAFFIC CROSSING
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=28009

never run over.

just knocked her down.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

Common sense. Even if you have right of way. Human flesh versus hard metal. Now need to susu him gao gao Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-01-2022, 08:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Common sense.  Even if you have right of way.  Human flesh versus hard metal.  Now need to susu him gao gao Big Grin

Yes, common sense  must prevail.  The flesh and bones of a human cannot go against the metal of the chassis of the car.....Don't  be a dead hero....

agree. padestrian better give way to machine even if you have the right of way.
If you die is die.

(12-01-2022, 06:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Always give way to cars, even if you hv right of way

Fking common sense!

Because you old froggie walking with tongkat .. walk slow slow like wanna die … sure must give them way lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

If the traffic is in the lady's favor, sue the car driver until his pants drop..

Have seen too many drivers who hack care about pedestrian, especially those making right turn..

They will try to squeeze behind you as you are crossing just to save a few sec..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

I think the offence quoted is wrong. It is not a case of failing to give way as the car had knocked down a pedestrian. It should be a case of rash act or minimally negligent driving!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(12-01-2022, 08:20 PM)drgn Wrote:  never run over.

just knocked her down.

Yalor.........why the England so like that wan.

woman got die ah

seems to be a trend
or runnig over someone with car is 'trending'

place is quite dark and could be at driver blind spot.

Offenders found guilty face a $150 fine and 6 demerit points.

Wow...

150 fine and 6 d points is nothing to the Beemer and owner la

The one suffer the most is pedestrian....that is why sometimes is better to avoid these by allowing the car to pass then to be hit by one

(14-01-2022, 07:31 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Offenders found guilty face a $150 fine and 6 demerit points.

Wow...

Dun think its 6pts …. I accidentally beat the red light and kenna flash by camera … if I remember it was $200 plus 12pts. It was about 7yrs ago. This time knock people maybe more. The writer may not be aware of the pts system

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Zebra crossing and red light knocked down padestrian, good luck. Sure lose… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"