BOSS CLOSES OFFICE, TELL EMPLOYEES TO WORK FROM HOME 100% GIVES EXTRA $150

BOSS CLOSES OFFICE, TELL EMPLOYEES TO WORK FROM HOME 100% GIVES EXTRA $150

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=96727
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(17-03-2023, 08:05 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  BOSS CLOSES OFFICE, TELL EMPLOYEES TO WORK FROM HOME 100% GIVES EXTRA $150

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=96727

Now then do it.

It should be a no brainer to cut off office rent and utilities if the work can be done remotely. If need to meet up, rent a room by the hour.

Surprised still so many companies insist that workers report to office almost daily when they can WFH.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Right, those can work from home shd allow them to do so, and cut the unnecessary travelling time and fuel

(17-03-2023, 08:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Right, those can work from home shd allow them to do so, and cut the unnecessary travelling time and fuel

can watch Kdrama at the same time.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

I saw some people.havjng meet upside meeting at McDonald's winder if they close office and work from home no more meeting rooms

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Can multitask and be very productive. Even meetings can be done online, signings of agreements aso.

That is immediate operating profit from $15 psf rental, office equipment, utilities, pantry provisions, cleaning and sanitizing, etc
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

No wonder Starbucks business so good. 
One cup of coffee, sit there whole day doing work.

(17-03-2023, 08:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I saw some people.havjng meet upside meeting at McDonald's winder if they close office and work from home no more meeting rooms

What lousy phone made so many typos errors or u really very stupid at English spellings?