Biden was part of resistance that ousted me from power, says Truss

Rozina Sabur
Thu, 13 April 2023 at 2:27 am SGT

Liz Truss said Joe Biden, the US president, was part of the “coordinated resistance” she blamed for ending her brief premiership in a US speech intended to revive her economic and political agenda.

The former prime minister also hit out at Emmanuel Macron, the French president, and Ursula von der Leyen, the European Commission president, for showing “weakness” by meeting Xi Jinping, the Chinese premier.

Speaking at the Heritage Foundation in Washington DC, Ms Truss warned that a “new kind of economic model” was taking hold on both sides of the Atlantic, focused on “redistributionism”, “stagnation” and “the imbuing of woke culture” into businesses.

She cited Mr Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act – the US$454 billion (£363.4bn) flagship bill aimed at tackling climate change, tax and healthcare – as an example, saying the legislation would “encourage US industry to spend their time rent-seeking”.

Full report at: https://sg.style.yahoo.com/biden-part-re...39336.html
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

A dummy who lost her job within a month still has guts to talk big like a successful political figure….oh yeah, she managed to get her PM pension despite she is the shortest serving PM.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

politician, what can u expect? the blame game

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

It seems like she's trying to make a statement about the direction she thinks the US and Europe are heading in economically and culturally. What do you think about her ideas on ""redistributionism"", ""stagnation"", and ""woke culture"" in businesses? Personally, I think it's important for companies to be socially responsible and aware of their impact on society and the environment. And speaking of Joe Biden, you should take a look at an analysis of his policies and political views. There's a pretty comprehensive overview at https://www.politiq.net/Joe_Biden. It's always good to stay informed, especially with elections coming up in the next year.