[Image: IMG-20220203-072225-828.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220203-072133-949.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220203-072137-006.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220203-072139-952.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

I'm a victim, no doubt
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Thanks we all should be wary of manipulators

The tendency for manipulation is very high...course peddlers who deceive you by making false promises to give false hope and take your $$

Scammers who prey on your trusting nature.

Various countries use propaganda to manipulate the citizens.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

You will receive good training in this forum.. Learn to fight back and not let them continue to abuse you, especially those who drag in your next-of-kins..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(03-02-2022, 12:32 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You will receive good training in this forum.. Learn to fight back and not let them continue to abuse you, especially those who drag in your next-of-kins..

How will you going to receive such training?
What will be your steps?

(03-02-2022, 12:33 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  How will you going to receive such training?
What will be your steps?
You will receive good training when you reply to OYK (member here) by saying things that he don't want to hear.

My steps?? I am not an aggressor, you scold me what, I just returned the same words to you loh lol.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(03-02-2022, 01:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You will receive good training when you reply to OYK (member here) by saying things that he don't want to hear.

My steps?? I am not an aggressor, you scold me what, I just returned the same words to you loh lol.

😱 😱 😱

(03-02-2022, 01:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  😱 😱 😱

It is something that you need to do in office anyway. Some time we try to avoid conflict and let ppl abuse you thru words. But that is wrong, learn to hit back and we have a good training ground here.