'Can go out meh?' Covid-19-positive man takes MRT, sparks online debate

'Can go out meh?' Covid-19-positive man takes MRT, sparks online debate, Singapore News - AsiaOne
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/can-go...1643867502

Can go out la. The protocol until now everybody also blur like sotong. I ignore HRW sms also nobody contact me. Useless one ok.
[+] 3 users Like Sharexchange's post

only heaven knows is omicron not delta,
perhaps team of experts got hotline to heaven.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Positive so what?

PAP said endemic and clinics send you home to be isolated for 3 days only.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

This MTF directives giving people a lot of questions.
My take on this is the MTF wants the majority of the population to be Vaccinated, infected and then produce the antibodies themselves. Later will treat this virus like the common flu.

tomorrow will be a better day

So a lot of positive people around us in MRT, malls and other public places, correct? They will never write on their faces saying ‘I am COVID positive’. Confused

(04-02-2022, 11:03 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  So a lot of positive people around us in public, correct? They will never write on their faces saying ‘I am COVID positive’. Confused
You are right is saying so, that is why we have such a large number of Covid-19 infections, some brought about by the Delta or Omicron variants.......

We cannot afford to follow Ahtiong's lockdown measures.

(04-02-2022, 11:09 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  We cannot afford to follow Ahtiong's lockdown measures.

Our govt. will not allow a lockdown, cos that will affect our GDP and consequently the MIW pay packet....

(04-02-2022, 11:13 AM)debono Wrote:  Our govt. will not allow a lockdown, cos that will affect our GDP and consequently the MIW pay packet....

You got to pay a price for your action taken. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-02-2022, 06:34 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Can go out la. The protocol until now everybody also blur like sotong. I ignore HRW sms also nobody contact me. Useless one ok.
Can go out la......😁

(04-02-2022, 11:07 AM)debono Wrote:  You are right is saying so, that is why we have such a large number of Covid-19 infections, some brought about by the Delta or Omicron variants.......
SINGAPORE - Iris Koh, the founder of anti-vaccine group Healing the Divide, was granted $20,000 bail on Friday (Feb 4).

She was also slapped with a new charge of obstructing a public servant in discharge of her public functions.

According to court documents, Koh is accused of tearing up a printed copy of her statement recorded on Jan 25 at Police Cantonment Complex.

If scare ownself lockdown loh. Go stock up 1 year supply of food, lock yourself at home and throw your house keys out of window.

(04-02-2022, 12:51 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  SINGAPORE - Iris Koh, the founder of anti-vaccine group Healing the Divide, was granted $20,000 bail on Friday (Feb 4).

She was also slapped with a new charge of obstructing a public servant in discharge of her public functions.

According to court documents, Koh is accused of tearing up a printed copy of her statement recorded on Jan 25 at Police Cantonment Complex.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Samuel Yap told the court of these conditions, Koh's lawyer Clarence Lun said the last restriction was overly broad as there were more than 6,000 people in the group.

"We think it would be in the interest of justice and fairness......Justice Vincent Hoong. Agreed with the prosecutors that Koh's lack cooperation with police investigators contributed to the need to remand her for investigations.

(04-02-2022, 11:13 AM)debono Wrote:  Our govt. will not allow a lockdown, cos that will affect our GDP and consequently the MIW pay packet....
PAP......  Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(04-02-2022, 11:09 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  We cannot afford to follow Ahtiong's lockdown measures.
PAP follow AngOr...de. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post