Bank Counter Staff

This bank counter staff never wear mask. Long que. She is hard working but talk loud and walk around. Heard a few coughs from her.

My wife told me UOB queue at least 4 hours ++. Rotfl

My wife got the priority queue still got to wait 3hrs. This is only weekday.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-11-2022, 01:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  My wife told me UOB queue at least 4 hours ++. Rotfl

Do it online or forget it.

(08-11-2022, 01:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  My wife told me UOB queue at least 4 hours ++. Rotfl

If you go early half hour before bank opens , I'm sure your priority queue will be less than1 hour.

tomorrow will be a better day

(08-11-2022, 01:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Do it online or forget it.

Online only can do it on weekday.
The last online fixed deposit she took about 3wks. 
That was 3% rate.
Now it was 3.7%, she waited patiently. Rotfl

Now, they will be penalty for fixed deposit early redemption for some banks. Got to double check first.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-11-2022, 01:24 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Online only can do it on weekday.
That was 3% rate.

Now, they will be penalty for fixed deposit early redemption for some banks. Got to double check first.

Why took 3 weeks?

(08-11-2022, 01:22 PM)surfer Wrote:  If you go early half hour before bank opens , I'm sure your priority queue will be less than1 hour.

Probably need to camp overnight. Big Grin

(08-11-2022, 01:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Why took 3 weeks?

Business too good.

(08-11-2022, 01:24 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Online only can do it on weekday.
That was 3% rate.

WHAT FOR
BUY T BILLS N SSB  W HIGHER INTEREST DONE ON LINE 
SSB CAN WITHDRAW ANYTIME W ACCURED INTEREST  N NO PENALTYT BILL SBETTER >4.2% ONLY FOR 6 MTHS N LASO 1 YR DURATION

(08-11-2022, 01:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Business too good.

Doing it online only takes 5 mins, you meant unable to login or submit? Rolleyes

(08-11-2022, 01:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Probably need to camp overnight. Big Grin

3.7% now but 4.2% by Christmas

(08-11-2022, 01:44 PM)talky Wrote:  WHAT FOR
SSB CAN WITHDRAW ANYTIME W ACCURED INTEREST  N NO PENALTYT BILL SBETTER >4.2% ONLY FOR 6 MTHS N LASO 1 YR DURATION

That’s true but there’s no guarantee you will get it and how much you can get, someone in Sgtalk applied SSN for 100k only got 10k after one month wait.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(08-11-2022, 01:44 PM)talky Wrote:  WHAT FOR

Not anytime lah. Have you withdrawn SSB before?
You forget the dates, you got to wait for next mth.

[Image: 7338-D787-B057-4630-8-F8-E-88-F9-D0-C316-A7.jpg]

(08-11-2022, 01:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Probably need to camp overnight. Big Grin

If you are a priority client it will be ridiculous to queue overnight just to be served early when the bank opens. If that’s the case I’ll close my account and put my money in another bank where I will not be inconvenience.

tomorrow will be a better day

Where got 3.7.
Only 3.4 lah

(08-11-2022, 06:38 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Where got 3.7.
Only 3.4 lah

3.7 for 500k and above

Have 500k idle there just to earn 3.7%. so wasteful. Buy one of the bank share can huat more.
I bot uob 26.2$ now 28.++
Not good?

i just received a text msg from UOB informing my application to open FD account is successful.
i applied online and it just takes 3 working days to get approved. no hassle, no need to q.

(08-11-2022, 07:28 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  i just received a text msg from UOB informing my application to open FD account is successful.
i applied online and it just takes 3 working days to get approved. no hassle, no need to q.

Wah, must wait for 3 days to get an approval for opening an FD account, sounds like in the 1970s but now is 2022, do you still need to wait for so long? Huh

(08-11-2022, 06:38 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Where got 3.7.
Only 3.4 lah

Got lah. Cool
I already said priority queue.
You still dont get it.

(08-11-2022, 06:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  3.7 for 500k and above

No need lah. Big Grin

Why queue when everything is online. Recently my ATM card kaput, walk to the bank to check. The staffs told me about 13 people in front. I told him never mind I do it online. Replaced with 3-5 work days
So easy

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(08-11-2022, 08:22 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why queue when everything is online. Recently my ATM card kaput, walk to the bank to check. The staffs told me about 13 people in front. I told him never mind I do it online. Replaced with 3-5 work days
So easy

You got to see what service you are requesting.
Now fixed deposit is very hot in UOB.
It can be done more quickly but they dont want or they dont know? Thinking

(08-11-2022, 08:25 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You got to see what service you are requesting.
Now fixed deposit is very hot in UOB.
It can be done more quickly but they dont want or they dont know? Thinking

Also can online 
Anyway, why FD when SSB and T-Bills so much higher. I just tikum tikum on the latest T-Bills  … 4% +/-

(08-11-2022, 08:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Also can online 
Anyway, why FD when SSB and T-Bills so much higher. I just tikum tikum on the latest T-Bills  … 4% +/-

SSB difficult to get lah. crying
Machiam like applying for Right share.

(08-11-2022, 01:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That’s true but there’s no guarantee you will get it and how much you can get, someone in Sgtalk applied SSN for 100k only got 10k after one month wait.

Every month try 30-40K lor ….

(08-11-2022, 08:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  SSB difficult to get lah. crying

aiya … every month I try … so far I get 35K averaging 2.9-3+% …. ok what
This month will try, maybe get another 10K of 3.26%

(08-11-2022, 08:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Every month try 30-40K lor ….

Now it is very hot… you can get 10k SSB, you are laughing from JB to Singapore.

(08-11-2022, 08:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now it is very hot… you can get 10k SSB, you are laughing from JB to Singapore.

Fix allotment … just tikum tikum 30-40K per try … sure get …. I think  Thinking