Banks start charging $3 per cheque....

[Image: j7YLEsE.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

all want to go FULL  digital, yet so many problems with  DIGITAL

all these FOOkers burn in hell

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Don't write cheques ...use PayNow....scammers also can use your PayNow.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(30-09-2023, 10:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't write cheques ...use PayNow....scammers also can use your PayNow.

few days ago , DBS had problems with paynow right?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

They classify it as teething problems

Not only Citibank. I believe all banks will charge $3 for every cheque used.

tomorrow will be a better day

(30-09-2023, 10:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't write cheques ...use PayNow....scammers also can use your PayNow.

CPF refused to accept cheque as payment. Only can make payment using paynow. This is how scammer can access those account holders who are 55 years and above and withdraw money from it.

Me no more use cheques so no issue

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Bank will also charge you 75 cents if you present the cheque to the bank.

Knn leaches

该死的太荒谬了……这是避免诈骗的最安全的付款方式之一,但他们却在惩罚用户。

Damn freaking ridiculous...it's one of the safest payments to avoid scams yet they are penalising users.

Aiya how many checks do you normally issue in a yr? And now most payments can be made via paynow and many other ways.

(30-09-2023, 11:36 AM)hansamu Wrote:  该死的太荒谬了……这是避免诈骗的最安全的付款方式之一,但他们却在惩罚用户。

Damn freaking ridiculous...it's one of the safest payments to avoid scams yet they are penalising users.

Yeah! True. For big item tickets I would prefer to use cheque.  Its like another way of  helping scammers and escalating cost of living - the legal way. E-payment provide scammers with opportunities.

(30-09-2023, 10:54 AM)wendychan Wrote:  all want to go FULL  digital, yet so many problems with  DIGITAL

all these FOOkers burn in hell

Nobody can stop technology progress but the banks ignore the fact the stupidity of bank account holders.

The banks need to improve their current security system.
Need to implement facial recognition/ thumb print on user registered devices for any big transaction. The limit can be set by the user.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Cheques are so much safer yet the Banks discourage cheques. The Monkeys in White are not telling the banks to stop exploiting us?

Ready credit is an overdraft facility. Are you sure you want to issue cheques from it?

bank C.O. is considered a cheque?

(30-09-2023, 02:09 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Cheques are so much safer yet the Banks discourage cheques. The Monkeys in White are not telling the banks to stop exploiting us?

the monkeys are deaf n blinded by money generating incomes

(30-09-2023, 03:54 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  bank C.O. is considered a cheque?

yea is a check difference is these co will not bounce sure can encash becos already debited

(30-09-2023, 03:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ready credit is an overdraft facility. Are you sure you want to issue cheques from it?

Local banks current account no issue cheques ? Current account holders already paid for the cost of the cheque book. Now they want to charge for clearing of the cheques.