Battle of midway

https://youtu.be/kipF5zoCGAk

see those 20 over Torpedo Bomber send to death for nothing and not co-ordinated is jin sad

and why did'nt American get ready as many as much Army's P-40 Curtis warhawk on the island since they have months to get ready??
instead they parked the lousy Navy Buffalo plane which did'nt stand a chance against the Zero
btw P-40 performed beri well in china vs japs Zero
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

Many ppl may curse Japan for WWII crimes but I am looking at a other angle. How often do we see Asian take on Western powers in naval battles? Japan not the first I know but put it in history as they battle US in the naval battles in WWII.

Jap Zero make their names in the war and their kamikaze is well documented for which I read little from US side. Jap has ace fighter pilots like Germany do with many kills. And their tracking is the pilot will keep going to battle until killed. England or US actually has rest days for pilots so this can explain why the total kills for fighter pilots are lesser for them. Their country welfare more to their pilots.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(19-11-2022, 02:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  Many ppl may curse Japan for WWII crimes but I am looking at a other angle. How often do we see Asian take on Western powers in naval battles? Japan not the first I know but put it in history as they battle US in the naval battles in WWII.

Jap Zero make their names in the war and their kamikaze is well documented for which I read little from US side. Jap has ace fighter pilots like Germany do with many kills. And their tracking is the pilot will keep going to battle until killed. England or US actually has rest days for pilots so this can explain why the total kills for fighter pilots are lesser for them. Their country welfare more to their pilots.

nobody can compare to the incomparable Luftwaffe....................fighting so very well against impossible odds...................so many German pilots had over 100 kills............200 kills...............even 1 guy with over 350 kills................all these while fighting against overwhelming odds............

if the Germans had the same number of planes and pilots as the Allies............Germany would control the skies..............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(19-11-2022, 03:01 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  nobody can compare to the incomparable Luftwaffe....................fighting so very well against impossible odds...................so many German pilots had over 100 kills............200 kills...............even 1 guy with over 350 kills................all these while fighting against overwhelming odds............

if the Germans had the same number of planes and pilots as the Allies............Germany would control the skies..............
In WWII, the Germans takes on too many countries, like England, France, Russia and USA.......... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-11-2022, 03:01 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  nobody can compare to the incomparable Luftwaffe....................fighting so very well against impossible odds...................so many German pilots had over 100 kills............200 kills...............even 1 guy with over 350 kills................all these while fighting against overwhelming odds............

That is indeed true just that the stubborn England across the channel cannot be breached by whatever means even with missile! I read conspiracy theory England was "protected" by aliens which is why Germany tried all their might still cannot take England which later was used as a base for Allies to launch a counteroffensive back to Germany. England radar tech for air and sea was outstanding perhaps with alien help hmm.

Sea will involve the famous Germany submarine U-boat which thrives until England impressive radar draw them to a close. Don't think Jap submarine is as powerful as Germany during WWII to inflict serious damages to opponents
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post