Be careful of cheap plumber

They want do fast but do lousy job. Got problem push all the blame to you. I kena twice. Now I learn how to do my own plumbing. My work quality is better than them. Neater and no leak. My advice, better watch them and check properly before paying. Once pay, you cannot get them back to rectify anything.

Hello Dynamite! Good to hear from you again.

But back to your topic

Even a few expensive plumber or electrician also got problem

CASE should have a list for us to refer to

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

found a plumber in the carosell
he said come at
betweeb 10 to 12am
but at 11.45
still hasnt show up
i call him
he say still got 15min mah
since he is in yishun
he can make it before 12

i told him to ffuck off
u better dont come
not going to pay him

before that
he want me to use paylah to pay him first

(20-09-2023, 06:34 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  found a plumber in the carosell
he said come at
betweeb 10 to 12am
but at 11.45
still hasnt show up
i call him
he say still got 15min mah
since he is in yishun
he can make it before 12

i told him to ffuck off
u better dont come
not going to pay him

before that
he want me to use paylah to pay him first

U cb customer la...if under contractual its correct until 12..he had not fail in his agreement. Go court you lose.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

People also trying to earn a living as long he make it before 12pm can already why F them.

(20-09-2023, 06:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  Hello Dynamite! Good to hear from you again.

But back to your topic

Even a few expensive plumber or electrician also got problem

CASE should have a list for us to refer to

It’s an old post.  Dynamite posted this way back in May 2022.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(20-09-2023, 06:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s an old post.  Dynamite posted this way back in May 2022.

he could be dead
as a vacinated guy
and like to excercise
vaccine + excerise = death

(20-09-2023, 07:32 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  he could be dead
as a vacinated guy
and like to excercise
vaccine + excerise = death

gg…. RIP  Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-09-2023, 06:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s an old post.  Dynamite posted this way back in May 2022.

Lol... why suddenly many old posts pop up?

Why you said becareful Plumber leh...? Timing or money ? After work than "Paylah"...

Kudos to you for taking matters into your own hands and becoming your own DIY plumber. It's pretty empowering, isn't it? I've found that I often end up doing a neater job with no leaks when I tackle plumbing tasks myself. Plus, there's a sense of accomplishment that comes with it.If you ever need some extra guidance or tips along the way, you might want to check out nycemergencyplumbing.com. They've got some valuable insights that can come in handy, even for experienced DIYers like yourself. It's always good to have a backup plan just in case things get tricky.Keep up the fantastic work with your DIY plumbing endeavors, and don't hesitate to share more of your experiences or ask for advice whenever you need it.

Plumbering is easy, u can always learn for youtube. most will charge high fee.

Just like "chup cai pung" charged us high high eg add a little meat pcs into vegetables and charged as fully meat price.....

remember this : cheap thing no good good thing no cheap.

I totally get where you're coming from. I had a similar experience with cheap plumbers – quick to take your money, but the results were far from impressive. Like you, I decided to take matters into my own hands and learn some DIY plumbing skills. Surprisingly, my work is now cleaner, and I've had no leaks. However, when it doesn't work out, I call the best plumber in town. He's also pretty affordable.