Be careful when parking without coupon

There are many Cisco going around.
Exclamation 

Yes . Got mine yesterday. 40 dollars . Went to buy 4D but kena this.  Long Q at 4d if not escape -Just kena by 3 minutes .
All be aware ! Govt want your money ....

(14-02-2022, 10:18 AM)Robin Hood Wrote:  Yes . Got mine yesterday. 40 dollars . Went to buy 4D but kena this.  Long Q at 4d if not escape -Just kena by 3 minutes .

There's a parking apps. You use your handphone to pay for the parking. No need to rush back to your car. Can extend the time if you overshot the timing.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(14-02-2022, 10:30 AM)surfer Wrote:  There's a parking apps. You use your handphone to pay for the parking. No need to rush back to your car. Can extend the time if you overshot the timing.

Wow, so high tech already.........?

(14-02-2022, 10:33 AM)debono Wrote:  Wow, so high tech already.........?

I recently find out about this. But your parking apps will have to be connected to yr bank pay now or your credit card.

(14-02-2022, 10:35 AM)surfer Wrote:  I recently find out about this. But your parking apps will have to be connected to yr bank pay now or your credit card.

OIC... Clapping

Have. I always use the app. That afternoon slight drizzle. Park car run to shelter then saw the long queue.... forgot about the car!

(14-02-2022, 10:18 AM)Robin Hood Wrote:  Yes . Got mine yesterday. 40 dollars . Went to buy 4D but kena this.  Long Q at 4d if not escape -Just kena by 3 minutes .

I went buy lunch then come back and see a Cisco on bike looking at my car. I move like a flash to the car in 3 secs and drive my car away.

They could have gotten much more fine revenue by eyeing on renovation workers. Almost 100% they leave rubbish behind.

(14-02-2022, 10:35 AM)surfer Wrote:  I recently find out about this. But your parking apps will have to be connected to yr bank pay now or your credit card.

Always a risk, later money can leak out by hackers.

(14-02-2022, 11:00 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Always a risk, later money can leak out by hackers.

You mean with this app. money can be siphon away by hackers........?

(14-02-2022, 11:02 AM)debono Wrote:  You mean with this app. money can be siphon away by hackers........?

I do not want to take any risk

(14-02-2022, 10:56 AM)Robin Hood Wrote:  Have. I always use the app. That afternoon slight drizzle. Park car run to shelter then saw the long queue.... forgot about the car!

Usually drizzle no enforcement officer.

(14-02-2022, 10:59 AM)dynamite Wrote:  I went buy lunch then come back and see a Cisco on bike looking at my car. I move like a flash to the car in 3 secs and drive my car away.

They could have gotten much more fine revenue by eyeing on renovation workers. Almost 100% they leave rubbish behind.

never put mix many coupons on dashboard meh?

(14-02-2022, 11:00 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Always a risk, later money can leak out by hackers.

I don't use internet banking even though i have the banks apps. I always pay by cheques or credit cards for my purchases. For parking I tear the coupons.

Just now I drive past a car park that is red lot all time all day, want park there and wait while my maid go get booster shot, I saw a lady with scarf at a corner of the void deck watching. I quickly drive to somewhere else.

(14-02-2022, 12:19 PM)surfer Wrote:  I don't use internet banking even though i have the banks apps. I always pay by cheques or credit cards for my purchases. For parking I tear the coupons.

You are a smart "Alex' and pay your bills by cheques or credit cards, less risk of being scammed..........

Wah, really a lot of old people in this forum  Big Grin

(14-02-2022, 05:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Wah, really a lot of old people in this forum  Big Grin

Do you realize if you use banking apps for all your payments, one wrong keying of amount or account number your money disappears and you cannot get it back. For me I’m being cautious.

Still got parking coupons at this age?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

U kenna ambush by the Sheriff n his karkia lor,, Laughter-13

(14-02-2022, 07:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Still got parking coupons at this age?

You don’t know meh? Thinking

(14-02-2022, 09:03 AM)dynamite Wrote:  There are many Cisco going around.

Still use coupon??

(14-02-2022, 07:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Still got parking coupons at this age?

Some people are still behind time mah.

(14-02-2022, 10:33 AM)debono Wrote:  Wow, so high tech already.........?

U just came out of a cave? Our crown prince will be so sad..
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(14-02-2022, 05:19 PM)debono Wrote:  You are a smart "Alex' and pay your bills by cheques or credit cards, less risk of being scammed..........

I have not used a cheque for a few years already. Credit card can be dangerous. Just have one and monitor it closely.

(14-02-2022, 07:42 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Still use coupon??

That area all red lots. No gantry. Once you park and go away I think will kena summon immediately.

I have been using the parking app since 2019 Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Once sitting in the car, then warden come over and say still must put coupon? Can anyone verify?

(14-02-2022, 08:22 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Once sitting in the car, then warden come over and say still must put coupon? Can anyone verify?

As long as they have not issue the summon I believe no need.

(14-02-2022, 08:11 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have not used a cheque for a few years already. Credit card can be dangerous. Just have one and monitor it closely.

Me too have only one card and two supplementary cards for my wife and daughter.........