Beach Road murder: Suspect allegedly had intimate relationship with victim,

Beach Road murder: Suspect allegedly had intimate relationship with victim, they broke up months ago

The victim, a 56-year-old married man, allegedly spent “tens of thousands of dollars” a month on the woman and even covered her children’s expenses.

👉 https://tsl.to/beachroadmurderrelationship

@mustsharenews

PRC women are known to be opportunists so dirty old men who get involved with them do so at their own risk!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

She on what pass? can bring children along or the child belongs to the guy?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(10-05-2024, 03:13 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  PRC women are known to be opportunists so dirty old men who get involved with them do so at their own risk!

They may cheat those cheekopek of their money but killing them is rather unusual. 

The murderer is on the pretty side and it's no wonder the deceased was memorized by her.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-05-2024, 03:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They may cheat those cheekopek of their money but killing them is rather unusual. The murderer is on the pretty side and it's no wonder the deceased was memorized by her.

I believe that you mean mesmerised i.e. infatuated or charmed by her.

not bad looking. ky wor.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

56 year old Lim, CPF OA likely emptied by her, no more value to her. But she is nice looking, many Roberts will fall for her.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

High class prostitute

This kind PAP import for rich people to enjoy

But he suay!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

No money no honey
Once give always have to give or else life at stake

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Rest in peace 🕊️.

Besides murder, must check if she swindled money. Anyway, it should be death sentence otherwise, it will encourage more such cases.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

There is a case even more bizarre. An uncle murder ex his PRC girl Frd and chopped her into pieces. Dumped her body parts all over the island. Her torso was found in Kallang river.

How she kill him ah
Angel with a devil heart.
At least she pass her dna

(10-05-2024, 07:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  There is a case even more bizarre. An uncle murder ex his PRC girl Frd and chopped her into pieces. Dumped her body parts all over the island. Her torso was found in Kallang river.
You even worse shoot people!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

That's the difference between him poking her with a dick and she poking him with a knife.