Beautiful Buildings & Ancient Structures in China

独旷世以秀群的传奇建筑!具有600年历史的故宫布局究竟是怎样的?《故宫100》第二辑【CCTV纪录】

Many more in China.

°

如果古建筑会说话(第二季)6 历代帝王庙 秦始皇被誉为“千古一帝” 为何历代帝王庙他榜上无名?20211217 | CCTV百家讲坛官方频道

如果古建筑会说话(第二季)7 江山社稷 社稷坛里的“五色土”都是哪来的?填埋位置有啥讲究?20211218 | CCTV百家讲坛官方频道

如果古建筑会说话(第二季)8 农蚕为重 皇帝祭祀先农都要做什么?人们常说的“一亩三分地”究竟是什么意思?20211219 | CCTV百家讲坛官方频道

Hello guys! All of your posts is amazing and very nice. I personally really like your posts and i love the traveling. I visit many places for the extent shopping and to follow the fashion. what you say about this?

[Image: welcome-international-ostomy-association-7.png]
Dear Cityhantam!!! and You all Buddies Nice to see your post I like your designation you are all very nice. China is very good place I also like this very much. I am biggest traveler. I think traveling is good way for provides freshness. I suggest you guys you take Bus tours from Calgary.
The tour take happiness in your mind.

Hello Rose! I read your post and this is very nice and awesome. I personally really like to visit the many different places. I mostly visit the Niagara falls and the new York city. By the way, what you say about this?

Do you like to buy the replica suits wholesale.

Hello! I am so keen to know about the culture of China. Its culture fascinates me a lot and I want to explore the beauty of China. I appreciate the architecture of buildings of China Its admiring me. I want to make a plan to go there and have fun I am super sure that this tour will be good for me. what would you say about my plan?

(01-02-2022, 03:28 PM)Ammy Wrote:  Hello! I am so keen to know about the culture of China. Its culture fascinates me a lot and I want to explore the beauty of China. I appreciate the architecture of buildings of China Its admiring me. I want to make a plan to go there and have fun I am super sure that this tour will be good for me. what would you say about my plan?

I will definitely say something about your plan I hope it good to you  Because travel is lot of fun. China is also Beauty full sight to see the fan traveler. So, it can be lot of fun The culture of china is very admiring and colorful. It good to see.

Yes, there is a list and hub of beautiful buildings with adorable structures in China I am so keen to explore this very soon. I am huge fan of the Chinese way of architecture and phenomenal designs and structures of buildings. China has so many attractions which attract architecture lovers and many tourists.

Hello Ammy! Yah, you are right that the Chica is the nice place. I also personally really like this and i want to visit there with my family. I mostly want to visit here malls. what you say about this?

I am pleased if you have any plan to go there and explore the beauty of China I wish you that this tour will be a great way to have unlimited fun as you like. This is a good decision to enjoy vacations with your family because this is the nicer way to get close to your family and to make the time special.

Hello Ammy! I read your post and this is very nice. I am glad that you like my suggestion. After come back i must share here my experience.

Hi! Oliver, I must say thanks that you like my post. And I am waiting to know about your travel experience and hope you will enjoy it there. I want to suggest you should plan NY to Niagara Falls tour to have some fun and joy. I am sure you will enjoy it there a lot and my suggestion will work for you. For having unlimited fun you should follow my suggestion.