Becareful Singtel TV

About 2 months ago, a caller claimed he was from Singtel, offered me FREE Singtel TV.

He said as long as I remain a Singtel Broadband subscriber, it will be free. Just say "Circle Benefit"

But that is TOTALLY B.S !!! My Singtel bill subsequently showed must pay !

When I called to complain, they said they checked the voice recording. The recording confirmed what I said, but then Singtel said can only give 10% discount. What a load of BS!

Then when I said I want to cancel, they said it will incur "early termination charge", which likely means end up paying for the rest of the unused package!

If you guys have similar experience, please share, or check your bill.

(06-04-2023, 09:21 AM)limkopi Wrote:  About 2 months ago, a caller claimed he was from Singtel, offered me FREE Singtel TV.

He said as long as I remain a Singtel Broadband subscriber, it will be free. Just say "Circle Benefit"

But that is TOTALLY B.S !!! My Singtel bill subsequently showed must pay !

When I called to complain, they said they checked the voice recording. The recording confirmed what I said, but then Singtel said can only give 10% discount. What a load of BS!

Then when I said I want to cancel, they said it will incur "early termination charge", which likely means end up paying for the rest of the unused package!

If you guys have similar experience, please share, or check your bill.

I thought Singtel circle need to include mobile phone as well?

My whole family is singtel mobile subscribers also

But he said that’s totally unrelated. Not part of the equation.

ppl kena conned all because greed.

Big Tech
Big Money
Big Con
Big Lie

(06-04-2023, 10:21 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  ppl kena conned all because greed.

like uk 
only vote brexit will curb the  greed

I only know
GST hike make we pay and pay more

Don’t think increase few cents to one dollar or so is small increase

You go x 12 months per year and is forever

Next year another GST hike

For sure next 5 years surely will have another round