NEA seeks public's views on proposal for supermarkets to charge 5 to 10 cents per

All these gov surveys r always superfluous... pr sake... when d obvious oredi iron casted  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Ask MOF to seek public's view on raising GST lah.. More meaningful..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

This is why I say , " TOO MUCH CIVIL SERVANTS BEHIND " This one Obviously " just create some work to justify themselves been pay as civil servant YET is Unproductive "

Need to ask ?? Obviously is 10cents. Compare the numbers of things Greedy PAP increase and decrease, Obviously charge at 10 cents.

Hi Mart,
RedMan,

others already charge at 10 cents.

(27-01-2022, 09:37 PM)Dan Wrote:  The question is not 5c, 10c or 20c. If plastic is detrimental to the environment get rid of it, why allow it with payment?

If you look at the consultation paper, they're actually proposing that disposable bags regardless of material to be charged. So it's not just plastic bags we're talking about here.

In some countries the wet rubbish in the sink are drained away with a recycle button converting rubbish into debris no need garbage truck/bins collection
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(28-01-2022, 07:07 AM)A2Z Wrote:  In some countries the wet rubbish in the sink are drained away with a recycle button converting rubbish into debris no need garbage truck/bins collection

Those countries have garburator  in their sink for the past 25 years. 

That is why SG is worstER under Current Govt. Even our Eldercare is 30 years behind.    

[Image: CCS-Made-SG-Slump.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-01-2022, 02:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  NEA seeks public's views on proposal for supermarkets to charge 5 to 10 cents per plastic bag from 2023

A 2018 study found that shoppers here took an average of 146 disposable carrier bags each from supermarkets alone.

🛒 https://tdy.sg/3fXd5HX

@todayonlinesg

they think those plastics we don't reuse to throw rubbish? if no plastics bag from supermarket to throw rubbish, we will have to buy plastics bag to throw rubbish. they should focus on ART plastics tube and disposable mask that is more dangerous that an innocent plastics from supermarket

(28-01-2022, 01:07 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If you look at the consultation paper, they're actually proposing that disposable bags regardless of material to be charged. So it's not just plastic bags we're talking about here.

F...k them

Why all PAP Ministers must always act stupid or, are they really stupid?

When taking over new or same portfolio, they must Bollywood to act as if they know nothing and start the cycle from scratch?

They are more of a nuisance than anything else.

[Image: CCS-U-dont-know.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

must ask public why so many minister in the parliament. should cut down also, redundant a lot inside. cut plastic bag also must cut the minister number also. because of so many taking high salary, made us all pay here and there.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(28-01-2022, 07:07 AM)A2Z Wrote:  In some countries the wet rubbish in the sink are drained away with a recycle button converting rubbish into debris no need garbage truck/bins collection

But  do we have such a system in place......?

view their cb la…those plastic bags end up being used for other purposes in the end..so their is not much waste..want to add revenue or cut cost just say so…dun wayang all day