Bedok resident claims SCDF officers chided her when she sought

Bedok resident claims SCDF officers chided her when she sought help for circuit breaker fire

There was a small spark and a lot of smoke coming from her circuit breaker. 

When SCDF officers arrived, the resident alleged that they said they couldn't help as there was no fire and they weren't electricians.

👉 https://tsl.to/circuitbreakerfire

@mustsharenews

Confirm plus chop she’s not chuo bu. Otherwise they would have help her with her CB

breaker
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

The circuit board looks fine except for the wire. The burning wire is a fire hazard.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(07-03-2024, 08:38 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Confirm plus chop she’s not chuo bu. Otherwise they would have help her with her CB

The SCDF would have attended to her every request if she looks like this woman:

[Image: Airline-2.jpg]

SCDF officers' reply to her wasn't wrong.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

She want scdf to pour water over the circuit breaker?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

She wants SCDF to fix her circuit breaker for free ah? May be she read about the guy who paid $5K to repair his breaker on CNY.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The SCDF officer is absolutely right! That is not Chiding, please! It is a factual statement!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Sounds like a Karen to me.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

SCDF correct what, they went down, fire already ended so they need to go back to standby. The electrical circuit she should call the electrician to repair.

(07-03-2024, 09:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The SCDF would have attended to her every request if she looks like this woman:

[Image: Airline-2.jpg]

no queston about it.

Just wanted to try luck to get free replacement.