Bef the 3 dose regime, Inactivated vaccine considered Fully Vaccinated!!

Now with the dumbass OYK blindly following WHO, the 2 dose Inactivated is considered Fully Vaccinated until Dec 2021 or whichever is later, max 4 mths.

WTF shit is this nonsense?

When will P & M 2 doses become expired for Fully Vaxxed status?

Conspiracy Theory abounds ----> OYK is practicing Vaccine Discrimination!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(25-10-2021, 11:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Now with the dumbass OYK blindly following WHO, the 2 dose Inactivated is considered Fully Vaccinated until Dec 2021 or whichever is later, max 4 mths.

WTF shit is this nonsense?

When will P & M 2 doses become expired for Fully Vaxxed status?

Conspiracy Theory abounds ----> OYK is practicing Vaccine Discrimination!

You need to mix around more … you a bery sad person. Full of negativity and surround yourself with toxicity.
You are the verge of depression.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

OYK, are those alarmingly high fully-vaxxed casualties in hospital , ICU... jabbed with Sinovac. Yes or No?? . That's all we need to know.

If the answer is No. Then why Sinovac need 3 jab to be considered vaxxed when those keep having breakthroughs occupying hospital beds only need 2?
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

(25-10-2021, 12:23 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  OYK, are those alarmingly high fully-vaxxed casualties in hospital , ICU... jabbed with Sinovac. Yes or No?? . That's all we need to know.

If the answer is No. Then why Sinovac need  3 jab to be considered vaxxed when those keep having breakthroughs occupying hospital beds only need 2?

KNN you give extra free also Kow Peh

(25-10-2021, 01:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  KNN you give extra free also Kow Peh
You think everyoñe so yaokui and gianpng like u is it?

Vaccine discrimination compounding the fact that vaccination is not supposed to be mandatory so why all the lame excuses?

(25-10-2021, 01:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You think everyoñe so yaokui and gianpng like u is it?

Vaccine discrimination compounding the fact that vaccination is not supposed to be mandatory so why all the lame excuses?

First, dun put them in the national program …. kow peh
Next allow into the program they full you extra to make sure ….. also kow peh
Like to jump in Kallang River better lah

(25-10-2021, 02:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  First, dun put them in the national program …. kow peh
Next allow into the program they full you extra to make sure ….. also kow peh
Like to jump in Kallang River better lah

Only abject morons think the more jabs the better, and issuing vac certificates that can be used against you is just wrong

But obviously Sinkie slaves and peasants who do not know their constitutional rights have no fcking clue about this

This is called selective 'listening' to WHO..

When WHO listed sinovac, sinopharam, J&J and more for use under the EUL, MOH say not enough data on all these vaccines to include them in the national vaccination programme..

Now WHO say sinovac and sinopharam need booster shot, MOH quickly say since WHO said so, mandate booster shot for sinovac and sinopharam..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

The World Health Organization (WHO) recommended on Monday that immunocompromised people be given an additional dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, due to their higher risk of breakthrough infections after a standard immunization.

The SAGE group also recommended those over 60 years of age receive an additional dose of the shots made by Chinese vaccine makers Sinopharm and Sinovac some one to three months after completing their dosing schedule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cliOzHis3CY
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(25-10-2021, 06:44 PM)theold Wrote:  The World Health Organization (WHO) recommended on Monday that immunocompromised people be given an additional dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, due to their higher risk of breakthrough infections after a standard immunization.

The SAGE group also recommended those over 60 years of age receive an additional dose of the shots made by Chinese vaccine makers Sinopharm and Sinovac some one to three months after completing their dosing schedule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cliOzHis3CY

What will happen to those who are jabbed with Pfizer/Moderna vaccine as the third jab, do they need to jab the 4th time using Sinovac or Sinopharm...?

(25-10-2021, 06:55 PM)debono Wrote:  What will happen to those who are jabbed with Pfizer/Moderna vaccine as the third jab, do they need to jab the 4th time using Sinovac or Sinopharm...?

They can continue to have annual jabs like you.

(25-10-2021, 06:55 PM)debono Wrote:  What will happen to those who are jabbed with Pfizer/Moderna vaccine as the third jab, do they need to jab the 4th time using Sinovac or Sinopharm...?

Think you no need to worry about 4th jab or what jab, as by then VERY LIKELY you would be worrying about why you got cancer

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-no-n...sks-2020-4

https://www.facebook.com/LawrenceWongST/...008429085/

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(25-10-2021, 02:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Only abject morons think the more jabs the better, and issuing vac certificates that can be used against you is just wrong

But obviously Sinkie slaves and peasants who do not know their constitutional rights have no fcking clue about this

Constitutional rights can protect me from india variant black fungus or not?

(25-10-2021, 09:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Constitutional rights can protect me from india variant black fungus or not?

Your mRNA vaccine can protect you from infected ah?

I'm not surprised daily you worry about when you will tiok Covid besides worrying about when you out of the blue kenna cancer and other long-term diseases

And yet you worry about Covid, which fatality is only 0.02% out of all those who will kenna Covid, which is 0.02% of the whole freaking population of Sinkiepore

If that is not dumb, I don't know what is...meaning just about 0.0004% chance of dying from Covid, dumbo!

(25-10-2021, 07:00 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Think you no need to worry about 4th jab or what jab, as by then VERY LIKELY you would be worrying about why you got cancer

He who curse others the curse will befall to himself, just wait and see...... Rotfl

(25-10-2021, 09:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Your mRNA vaccine can protect you from infected ah?

I'm not surprised daily you worry about when you will tiok Covid besides worrying about when you out of the blue kenna cancer and other long-term diseases

And yet you worry about Covid, which fatality is only 0.02% out of all those who will kenna Covid, which is 0.02% of the whole freaking population of Sinkiepore

If that is not dumb, I don't know what is...meaning just about 0.0004% chance of dying from Covid, dumbo!

So, I take it as a no. So, constitutional rights cannot protect me from india variant black fungus. Then you can take your constitutional rights and shove up your arse.  Fundance

(25-10-2021, 10:02 PM)debono Wrote:  He who curse others the curse will befall to himself, just wait and see...... Rotfl

He is already curse with negativity and toxicity liow ….  Laughter-144 
He lives such a sad and frustrated life … suffers a lot …..  Opasnie-25

(25-10-2021, 10:02 PM)debono Wrote:  He who curse others the curse will befall to himself, just wait and see...... Rotfl

Sorry hor, I'm not cursing you, BUT just nicely warning you

I am not God, but just his messenger, so take care but IAM NOT DESTINY BUT JUST ITS MESSENGER!

(25-10-2021, 10:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So, I take it as a no. So, constitutional rights cannot protect me from india variant black fungus. Then you can take your constitutional rights and shove up your arse.  Fundance

Your mRNA jabs can protect you meh? Just answer that and you will know what my post is all about...The preservation of Constitutional Rights is sacred cow and it supersedes Life and Death, sheep!

(25-10-2021, 10:05 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He is already curse with negativity and toxicity liow ….  Laughter-144 

Again, you are dead wrong....I'm so positive that anyone taking mRNA vaccine will suffer long term for their folly, so no need to argue so much, time will tell

The truth will set you free but could be too late liao for sheeps like you

(25-10-2021, 10:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Your mRNA jabs can protect you meh? Just answer that and you will know what my post is all about...The preservation of Constitutional Rights is sacred cow and it supersedes Life and Death, sheep!

Gesti-109

I know it protects me from serious illness because my team member was infected and we had a face to face meeting last Wed. She was young so no symptoms, she found out when she did her ART today and was positive. I did an ART, negative now waiting if I need to SHN for 7days.

(25-10-2021, 10:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Again, you are dead wrong....I'm so positive that anyone taking mRNA vaccine will suffer long term for their folly, so no need to argue so much, time will tell

The truth will set you free but could be too late liao for sheeps like you

Rotfl

(25-10-2021, 10:05 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He is already curse with negativity and toxicity liow ….  Laughter-144 

He has a pent up frustration, and come here to vent his frustration.. Laughing

(25-10-2021, 10:29 PM)debono Wrote:  He has a pent up frustration, and come here to vent his frustration.. Laughing

Venting frustration is different from spreading negativity and toxicity?

(25-10-2021, 10:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Gesti-109

I know it protects me from serious illness because my team member was infected and we had a face to face meeting last Wed. She was young so no symptoms, she found out when she did her ART today and was positive. I did an ART, negative now waiting if I need to SHN for 7days.

I presume both of you are FULLY VACCINATED?

I also have cases of many who are not vaccinated and kenna Covid but fully recovered and comes from one of the dorms. I heard they are from Jalan Tukang dorm but is the same in other dorms too, unvaccinated, infected and fully recovered!

Dun you look dumb with such a revelation?

(25-10-2021, 10:29 PM)debono Wrote:  He has a pent up frustration, and come here to vent his frustration.. Laughing

Do I sound like I am venting frustration? Show me any posts and I will show you a pig that flies

(25-10-2021, 10:33 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Venting frustration is different from spreading negativity and toxicity?

Telling the truths is NOT spreading negativity and toxicity

If listen to abject morons like you dumbos and got myself vaxxed with toxic mRNA, that will be the day I will vent frustration for being that stupiak!

(25-10-2021, 10:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I presume both of you are FULLY VACCINATED?

I also have cases of many who are not vaccinated and kenna Covid but fully recovered and comes from one of the dorms. I heard they are from Jalan Tukang dorm but is the same in other dorms too, unvaccinated, infected and fully recovered!

Dun you look dumb with such a revelation?

Well, better to be sure mah. Btw are you jabbed?

(25-10-2021, 10:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Do I sound like I am venting frustration? Show me any posts and I will show you a pig that flies

You know yourself what you had input, and the vulgar threads that tries to belittle others who don't share your point of view..... Angry