Bef the 3 dose regime, Inactivated vaccine considered Fully Vaccinated!!

(25-10-2021, 10:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Telling the truths is NOT spreading negativity and toxicity

If listen to abject morons like you dumbos and got myself vaxxed with toxic mRNA, that will be the day I will vent frustration for being that stupiak!

[Image: truth-conspiracy.gif]

Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-10-2021, 10:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, better to be sure mah. Btw are you jabbed?

I can only say IAM NOT vaxxed with toxic mRNA so I dun need to spend my remaining years of my life like you do day and night, worrying about when and how you will kenna cancer and autoimmune diseases and ADE, etc....

(25-10-2021, 10:39 PM)debono Wrote:  You know yourself what you had input, and the vulgar threads that tries to belittle others who don't share your point of view..... Angry

Stop being a bloody wimp....you think you are a gentleman here meh? EVERYONE HERE can see through your fakiness and stupidity and hypocrisy and yes, a PAP plp

That in itself is most vulgar than all the vulgarity you have been thrown at...and frankly, not mincing words, you deserve all the vulgarities you get here

(25-10-2021, 10:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I can only say IAM NOT vaxxed with toxic mRNA so I dun need to spend my remaining years of my life like you do day and night, worrying about when and how you will kenna cancer and autoimmune diseases and ADE, etc....

So you jabbed with ah Tiong vax?

(25-10-2021, 10:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So you jabbed with ah Tiong vax?

Vaccination choice is secret and vaccination is NOT mandatory

(25-10-2021, 10:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Vaccination choice is secret and vaccination is NOT mandatory

Aiya …. pifzer says Pfizer lah … dun be shy. Are you ashamed of what you jabbed? Why the insecurity?

(25-10-2021, 11:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Now with the dumbass OYK blindly following WHO, the 2 dose Inactivated is considered Fully Vaccinated until Dec 2021 or whichever is later, max 4 mths.

WTF shit is this nonsense?

When will P & M 2 doses become expired for Fully Vaxxed status?

Conspiracy Theory abounds ----> OYK is practicing Vaccine Discrimination!

in singapore can consider fully vax for 2 jab for P&M but if want to travel to certain county need 3 jab or kena resttricted or rejected

(25-10-2021, 11:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya …. pifzer says Pfizer lah … dun be shy. Are you ashamed of what you jabbed? Why the insecurity?

Is Pfizer mRNA? If yes, then NO!

(25-10-2021, 11:02 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  in singapore can consider fully vax for 2 jab for P&M but if want to travel to certain county need 3 jab or kena resttricted or rejected

The facts clearly tell us that antibodies wane within 6 months and some even much earlier

So to say 2 jabs of P & M is fully vaxxed can only be temporarily, because many who are jabbed earlier on have already went beyond 6 months...should be considered UNVAXXED now!

Why is MOH turning a blind eye to this fact?