CHINA going to be Peace maker :)

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...Zl?__cft__

While Assmericunt … stir WAR

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Putin buay tahan liao, thus asking China for help to be broker.

Iat good China wants peace...it should ask it's BFF Russia not to attack other countries.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It's difficult because assmarrycunt and nato dun want that to happen
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(26-04-2023, 09:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Iat good China wants peace...it should ask it's BFF Russia not to attack other countries.

Not attack, but liberate
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

(26-04-2023, 09:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's difficult because assmarrycunt and nato dun want that to happen

This will piss USA and NATO. First objective is to piss them. If peace come, then good for all.

Smile

Xi will get Nobel peace prize, and buydung will get piss prize
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(26-04-2023, 09:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's difficult because assmarrycunt and nato dun want that to happen

That is true, USA and NATO will keep supplying weapons and ammo. to Ukraine to fuel the war effort............. Big Grin

(26-04-2023, 09:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Iat good China wants peace...it should ask it's BFF Russia not to attack other countries.

You are very biased!

(26-04-2023, 08:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...Zl?__cft__

Thank you for sharing this news article

China are the best.

aiya, no peace one la, zelenskyy want total russia pull out then he consider peace

(27-04-2023, 04:58 PM)TopSage Wrote:  aiya, no peace one la, zelenskyy want total russia pull out then he consider peace

But Russia would not accept this condition.......let's see what China can do to achieve peace........ Big Grin