Singapore abolishing death sentence soon after Branson's debates

Singapore abolishing death sentence soon after Branson's debates.

Invitation Richard Branson to debate is to preempt

I will send this post to Ministry of Law. If no abolishing, you must apologize here and furbish your contact and details.

Smile
[+] 5 users Like Niubee's post

(24-10-2022, 09:20 AM)Niubee Wrote:  I will send this post to Ministry of Law. If no abolishing, you must apologize here and furbish your contact and details.

"Zhuge Liang : 諸葛亮" exit strategy

(24-10-2022, 09:18 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore abolishing death sentence soon after Branson's debates.

Invitation Richard Branson to debate is to preempt

No way lah!

(24-10-2022, 09:20 AM)Niubee Wrote:  I will send this post to Ministry of Law. If no abolishing, you must apologize here and furbish your contact and details.

If it happened, what will you offer?

(24-10-2022, 09:38 AM)Scythian Wrote:  If it happened, what will you offer?

same. 1 month time...

Smile

(24-10-2022, 09:32 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No way lah!

You will be surprised

(24-10-2022, 09:32 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No way lah!

"Implementing lifetime imprison and no death sentences."

Since early 2020, Covid19 killed so many people, and no one seems to be responsible.

Scientists reported Pfizer vaccine doesn't seem effective, yet leaders convinced innocent to be injected.

Deep state to run Sg soon?

Don’t abolish. I’m not spending my retirement income to feed these rubbish criminals

tomorrow will be a better day

Wait long long.. Abolish death sentence? Then let someone kill your loved ones and see whether you will say the same..

I am those who are a life for a life, no matter what is the reason to kill, you pay with your life..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..