Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics. (4 Feb to 20 Feb)

北京冬奥首金!韩裔速滑名将安贤洙为何加入中国队?北京冬奥让西方反华媒体彻底心态崩溃,美国之音连发61篇文章黑中国,离谱!NBC主持人赞美冬奥开幕式被扣上中共同路人的帽子

wow you all got watch, i don't even watch any games beside the opening

(06-02-2022, 11:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow you all got watch, i don't even watch any games beside the opening

I see pretty girls!  Tongue

(06-02-2022, 11:39 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I see pretty girls!  Tongue

like that also song?

(06-02-2022, 11:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like that also song?

You also see pretty news readers of Medicorpse mah!  Big Grin

Beijing 2022 Tiktoks! China hosts the olympics

一墩难求!你买到冰墩墩了吗?白岩松说有人排队一整夜才买到 | CCTV中文国际
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

【中国第二金!】中国短道男子队包揽1000米冠亚军!任子威加冕冬奥双冠王|China Today 中国头条

冰上飞刀:任子威

匈牙利运动员刘少林、刘少昂:我们其实是东北那疙瘩的,混血冬奥冠军再战北京冬奥会.

[Image: Beijing-Winte-Olympics-medal-Tally-Feb-07.png]

(06-02-2022, 09:54 AM)kokee Wrote:  95 country participate only 25 country send representative to attend open ceremony, most of them are not president or pm level, very low level govt official represent their country there, attendents are super low compared to last winter olympic in korea.
fatty xi throw dinner for those attendents, putin absent after signing a huge 30 yrs energy agreement with xi, slept thru open ceremony, fxxk off the dinner.
anyway, almost all western world dont bother & never telecast this game, no attention & worst ever olympic show.

北京冬奧尷尬開場 95國參賽僅25國官員出席

北京冬奧尷尬開場 95國參賽僅25國官員出席

普京跟习近平似“谈砸了”:普京 故意缺席国宴,让习近平 丢面子

普京跟习近平似“谈砸了”:普京 故意缺席国宴,让习近平 丢面子

putin only spend 9 nours in beijing, sign contract, slept in open ceremony, then left.
this failure olympic let the world see the real china, no freedom & human right, nazi & dictatorship. almost all news must be censored, peng shuai is just like robot, fully controlled.
how covid is spread in olympic, junk food, foreign reporters kena force to stop reporting, all china athletes, original or converted can only speak in mandarin & no other languages, so scared & worry, like commie dogs in this forum.
spent the most winter olympic yet the worst.

讓外國人認清中共的北京冬奧!健康運動員被隔離,伙食差,餓到哭!外國記者從鏡頭前被拖走!不讓外籍中國隊選手說英文!

讓外國人認清中共的北京冬奧!健康運動員被隔離,伙食差,餓到哭!外國記者從鏡頭前被拖走!不讓外籍中國隊選手說英文!

朱易失误获2亿热评,中国冬奥会又丢人了,官媒紧急删帖!

朱易失误获2亿热评,中国冬奥会又丢人了,官媒紧急删帖!

Beijing Olympic is like a concentration camp ..Athletes  for the Beijing Winter Olympics are sharing stories of horror. They're lashing out over bad food, dirty rooms & miscommunication by Chinese authorities.   Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Hahaha!

Kokee loves to post the same old LIES from Falun Gong Cult and typical Angmoh FAKE NEWS media!  Rotfl

And, someone loves aneh's GRAVITAS' FAKE NEWS so much!  Rotfl

°

°

Curling finals tonight 8pm
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

China got 3 gold medals liao!  Clapping Clapping Clapping

No wonder Kokee and TokingCok are so upset!  Laughing

°

谷爱凌:最后一跳就是挑战自己 享受比赛过程  Thumbsup |China Today 中国头条

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2022-02-08/Tw...index.html

Volunteers 'AMAZING'! Spokesperson says he's 'touched' by US athlete Tessa Maud's video.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/wCPJZv4NOHf7_-PnMzTpmw

(06-02-2022, 11:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow you all got watch, i don't even watch any games beside the opening

Watch fast track speed skating, very thrilling

【交叉点评】冰墩墩的迷弟迷妹已遍布全球!外国记者和选手告诉你它有多可爱.

(09-02-2022, 09:54 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/wCPJZv4NOHf7_-PnMzTpmw

This is the sport I like best to watch, the athletes does almost impossible stunts on the icy slopes...........

【外交部】赵立坚:北京冬奥会开幕式由谁担任主火炬手 轮不到美方说三道四

“点燃”主火炬的迪妮格尔:两代人的冰雪梦想

[Image: rc0208c.jpg]

https://youtu.be/dHc-ckDCMQ8

她喜欢睡觉和水饺

谷爱凌, she is american, china pr, made lots of money in china thru advertisement but kpkb need to pay high US taxes, nice.
from rich family? why so hard up of money?
china dont allow dual citizenship, she refuse to convert to china & want to go back to US after making china money?
she grew up in US, train & learn in US, only spent weeks in china in her whole life?
good luck to her, fatty xi is very unhappy with 2 head snake, hope she lives in china forever.

中领馆证实谷爱凌不是中国公民

中领馆证实谷爱凌不是中国公民  谷爱凌的名字源自家族

包帝身边人放话:像谷爱凌这种两边通吃的美籍华人,进夹边沟是分分钟的事

包帝身边人放话:像谷爱凌这种两边通吃的美籍华人,进夹边沟是分分钟的事

谷爱凌火大了!她在中国赚钱要交多少给美国政府

谷爱凌火大了!她在中国赚钱要交多少给美国政府
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

PR can represent the country in Olympic Games???

When did Kokee change the rules for IOC???  Rotfl

Kokee dun know Olympics rulings???

Still post all sorts of FAKE NEWS from Falun Gong Cult?