PAP Supporter Calvin Cheng : Cane and jail those unvaccinated

[Image: 0UOZYyX.jpg]

AMTK!

Huat ah!   nudie

should be US land full of sai.....from photo you knew i knew ma.. this guy is so called amdk runing dog....
many many in HWZ.....everyday try suck amdk/amdL gao gao tot suck amdk ownself look sibey atas
..sibey sia suay.....

Beri mild Calvin Cheng.
In Australia they already prepare unvaccinated death camp.

Sounds like the Democratic People's Republic of Singapore.

That Kow Bing Cheng must be trying bery hard to get invited into those white greedy thieves clan .... unfortunately they see him as a pariah frog

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

This is the reason covid spike up. Vax=safe, thos Vax people let their gaurds down.

This run dogg will have karma upon him... he's always suggesting terrible things happen to ppl... treacherous obnoxious n black hearted...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(13-09-2021, 09:22 PM)mikotan Wrote:  This is the reason covid spike up. Vax=safe, thos Vax people let their gaurds down.

I think so, the big problem many uneducated thinks the vaccination is immunization and this message was not brought across properly as the authority wants people to get jabbed

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Actually many people still underestimate the risk of unmasked gathering. I know many people still play majong in their house like no covid. Some folks cannot do without regular family gathering, mask out and talk cock sing song in groups of 10 or more. I dare not even join their gatherings and tell them if cluster I confirm all of you all tio together.

Wah.. he very daring.. Even LKY when he is still alive don't dare to make such suggestion.

He will make a good dictator..

BTW, say until like that police no investigate? He think he is ah gong, say what mean what is law..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(13-09-2021, 10:37 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wah.. he very daring.. Even LKY when he is still alive don't dare to make such suggestion.

He will make a good dictator..

BTW, say until like that police no investigate? He think he is ah gong, say what mean what is law..

American style of who has the biggest prick show-off game. He could also be a hot air balloon to test flight so policy makers can gauge. Lol

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!