"Belgium strongest man" dies of covid

https://en.memesrandom.com/frederic-sinistra/

An anti vax 

FATAL DENIAL 
Anti-vax kickboxing champ Frederic Sinistra dies from Covid complications days after discharging himself from hospital

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17149942/...lications/

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-12-2021, 04:57 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://en.memesrandom.com/frederic-sinistra/

(27-12-2021, 09:59 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  An anti vax 

FATAL DENIAL 
Anti-vax kickboxing champ Frederic Sinistra dies from Covid complications days after discharging himself from hospital

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17149942/...lications/
The Covid-19 viruses is deadly, and can even cause a very strong man to die from it. It is ironic how a Very strong man cannot overcome a tiny, minute virus...... crying

(27-12-2021, 10:04 AM)debono Wrote:  The Covid-19 viruses is deadly, and can even cause a very strong man to die from it. It is ironic how a Very strong man cannot overcome a tiny, minute virus...... crying

He died because of iron teeth, covid just assisted.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(27-12-2021, 10:04 AM)debono Wrote:  The Covid-19 viruses is deadly, and can even cause a very strong man to die from it. It is ironic how a Very strong man cannot overcome a tiny, minute virus...... crying
if he is a very strong man, why is it that his immune system is so drained? I believed his powerful T- cells shd be able to fight the virus. Am totally shocked that this cud happened.

(27-12-2021, 10:18 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  if he is a very strong man, why is it that his immune system is so drained? I believed his powerful T- cells shd be able to the virus. Am totally shocked that this cud happened.

Physical fitness does not fully correlate with immunity especially when one does steroids to enhance fitness if any. India's Mr universe also died on covid, very muscular young fellow.

Immunity has to be trained, that's why old folks used to say 垃圾吃垃圾大
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

(27-12-2021, 10:18 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  if he is a very strong man, why is it that his immune system is so drained? I believed his powerful T- cells shd be able to the virus. Am totally shocked that this cud happened.
Those who look strong on the outside may not necessary have strong immune system.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

(27-12-2021, 10:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  Those who look strong on the outside may not necessary have strong immune system.
So that is the answer of deaths of very strong men..... Thinking

(27-12-2021, 10:50 AM)debono Wrote:  So that is the answer of deaths of very strong men..... Thinking

Ho kua bo ho jiak lah.  Laughing

His mind not so strong. In life, you reap for you sow. RIP.

All those dorm workers do not look muscular but they only had mild or asymptomatic

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(27-12-2021, 11:25 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  All those dorm workers do not look muscular but they only had mild or asymptomatic

Cannot compare lah, bangala all fully jabbed ….. that "strongest man" not jab

Metal teeth.. Big Grin

Smile

(27-12-2021, 10:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  Those who look strong on the outside may not necessary have strong immune system.

It is not only about strong immune system,
but also if he is constantly expose himself to high dose of virus,
the immune system will also overcome by virus numbers.
Especially Delta variant which load is hundreds times higher than those in 2020,

(27-12-2021, 07:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Cannot compare lah, bangala all fully jabbed ….. that "strongest man" not jab

Before bangala got their jab, they kena liao also boh dai ji.

(27-12-2021, 08:52 PM)winbig Wrote:  Before bangala got their jab, they kena liao also boh dai ji.

Bo taichi …. got CB, got Phase 2 
A few hon kan and strained our hospitalisation ….. before jab you ever heard of "Recovery from Home". Even Omicron … also Recovery from Home

(27-12-2021, 09:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bo taichi …. got CB, got Phase 2 
A few hon kan and strained our hospitalisation ….. before jab you ever heard of "Recovery from Home". Even Omicron … also Recovery from Home

Any bangala die before jab or not?

(27-12-2021, 09:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bo taichi …. got CB, got Phase 2 

Ya, "Recovery from Home", and risk passing the virus to your family members..

When FW got COVID, they stay in hotels and cruise ships..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-12-2021, 10:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ya, "Recovery from Home", and risk passing the virus to your family members..

Recovery from home is not a good idea, cos it tends to infect other members of the family......and finally the whole family could be infected... crying Angry

(27-12-2021, 09:31 PM)winbig Wrote:  Any bangala die before jab or not?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...e-isolated

(27-12-2021, 10:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ya, "Recovery from Home", and risk passing the virus to your family members..

Nope if you are jabbed.

My uncle kenna covid and only him in the household tested positive. Kenna quarantine for 7days. The rest stay at home for 7 days, if want to go out must take ART first. Only negative then can go out.

(27-12-2021, 10:09 PM)debono Wrote:  Recovery from home is not a good idea, cos it tends to infect other members of the family......and finally the whole family could be infected... crying Angry

Its ok one, as long you are jabbed and "boostered" … it should be ok. Even you get infected its mild or no symptoms …. a few relatives, friends and peers experiences

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(27-12-2021, 10:11 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope if you are jabbed.

My uncle kenna covid and only him in the household tested positive. Kenna quarantine for 7days. The rest stay at home for 7 days, if want to go out must take ART first. Only negative then can go out.
Then I can only say your uncle family very lucky..

I have stories of whole family all kena even though they are all jabbed.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(28-12-2021, 01:29 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Then I can only say your uncle family very lucky..

I have stories of whole family all kena even though they are all jabbed.
While yours are stories while mine and first level connection. 
Another first level connection, my ex colleague, his wife and daughters kenna from their tuition teacher while he and his sons are ok.
Btw all mild to no symptoms …. what about your stories

Got big muscle doesn’t mean your body is strong and healthy. 

The reason is simple. We need to strengthen our internal body(organs) rather than external body. 
中看不中用。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-12-2021, 12:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  While yours are stories while mine and first level connection. 
Another first level connection, my ex colleague, his wife and daughters kenna from their tuition teacher while he and his sons are ok.
Btw all mild to no symptoms …. what about your stories

And what's the difference between my stories and your first level connection? Unless you are telling me your uncle and family stay in the same house as you..

Then I agreed that yours is a first level connection since it happened in the same household that you are staying..

(28-12-2021, 12:32 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Got big muscle doesn’t mean your body is strong and healthy. 

The reason is simple. We need to strengthen our internal body(organs) rather than external body. 
中看不中用。

The moral of the story: A big sized-man succumb to a tiny little virus....that is the irony .... crying

(28-12-2021, 01:15 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And what's the difference between my stories and your first level connection? Unless you are telling me your uncle and family stay in the same house as you..

Then I agreed that yours is a first level connection since it happened in the same household that you are staying..

Well, stories could be you heard from beer aunty from near by kopi tiam, which was told to by the lor mee stall owner, who heard it from the pork supplier delivery which was told to by his wife who spoke to her cousins in viet con which her cousin heard it from the Pho hawker in Ben Thanh market, who the coffee bean seller told her as he saw it in Tik Tok

For me, I called my uncle to check on him after he told me he got Covid.

(28-12-2021, 08:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, stories could be you heard from beer aunty from near by kopi tiam, which was told to by the lor mee stall owner, who heard it from the pork supplier delivery which was told to by his wife who spoke to her cousins in viet con which her cousin heard it from the Pho hawker in Ben Thanh market, who the coffee bean seller told her as he saw it in Tik Tok

For me, I called my uncle to check on him after he told me he got Covid.
Did I ever mentioned that my stories comes from aunty from near by kopi tiam?? If no, then don't put words in my mouth and try to distort the pictures..

Or is your uncle a beer uncle from near by kopi tiam and you heard it from him?

(28-12-2021, 09:31 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Did I ever mentioned that my stories comes from aunty from near by kopi tiam?? If no, then don't put words in my mouth and try to distort the pictures..

Or is your uncle a beer uncle from near by kopi tiam and you heard it from him?

Well, you never reveal the source of your "stories"

Even if my uncle is a beer uncle …. I direct contact ……. first level contact. Oh yeah, just in case you missed it …. my uncle got infected  Eye-rolling