Benson Ho claims the yislum coffeeshop sold for $40million was a sham sale!

[Image: ?hash=226eabc1a1d82c501cfe872175cfb7ce]

https://shrtco.de/6Vaef
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

Just double the rent and the deal becomes a profitable one... Can always up the rent after current term is up...

Coffee shop players consist of 2 main groups... Hainanese group and Hock-chia group. I think nowadays the hock-chia group has far over taken the hiananese group because they are far more aggressive and risk taking.  

This hock-chia coffee shop owners already start playing this sham tactic 30 or 40 years ago when they tendered for coffee shops at unbelievable high price where any experienced player will know they cannot make it. The trick was these crooks made use of the 3 or 4 years HDB subsidy at half price to make their money and upon expiry of the subsidy period they surrendered the coffee shop back to HDB and looked for new tenders..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-06-2022, 01:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Coffee shop players consist of 2 main groups... Hainanese group and Hock-chia group. I think nowadays the hock-chia group has far over taken the hiananese group because they are far more aggressive and risk taking.  

This hock-chia coffee shop owners already start playing this sham tactic 30 or 40 years ago when they tendered for coffee shops at unbelievable high price where any experienced player will know they cannot make it. The trick was these crooks made use of the 3 or 4 years HDB subsidy at half price to make their money and upon expiry of the subsidy period they surrendered the coffee shop back to HDB and looked for new tenders..... Rolleyes

I strongly believe is Hock Chia group " mix of hokkien, Cantonese , Teochew '" I don't know which dialect group mainly inside Hock Chia group. I only know Teochew actually are Greedy the most. Good an example look at Taka shopping mall saga, I wonder you remember the Ngee ann Kongsi want to increase rental on Takashimaya , Takashimaya claim is base on contract this price means this till the years end , Takashimaya claim if cannot settle etc they will leave later " Close door meeting " than no update from news.

This Teochew clan also got " two group " inside. One very aggressive Money minded ones another one not say so money minded.

Hainanese Group NEVER so call aggressive come Hard sell , try to profit a lot from Consumers.

(19-06-2022, 01:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Coffee shop players consist of 2 main groups... Hainanese group and Hock-chia group. I think nowadays the hock-chia group has far over taken the hiananese group because they are far more aggressive and risk taking.  

What's this thing about HDB subsidy?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-06-2022, 02:00 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What's this thing about HDB subsidy?
HDB give a grace period of around 4 years (if I remember correctly) where the new coffee shop owners only need to pay half their tendered price. For example around 30 years ago a 10 stalls coffee shop will be tendered at $40K per month by these crooks to out-beat all other serious coffee shop tenderers. At that time the rental for a stall was around $1,500 per month, so most serious operators will tender around $15K to $20K for a 10 stalls shop.

These crooks tendered at $40K was a shock to everyone not realizing they were playing with the subsidy where they only need to pay $20K for the 4 years grace period. When the 4 years is up, they returned the shop to HDB claiming they cannot make it.

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(19-06-2022, 02:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  HDB give a grace period of around 4 years (if I remember correctly) where the new coffee shop owners only need to pay half their tendered price. For example around 30 years ago a 10 stalls coffee shop will be tendered at $40K per month by these crooks to out-beat all other serious coffee shop tenderers. At that time the rental for a stall was around $1,500 per month, so most serious operators will tender around $15K to $20K for a 10 stalls shop.

These crooks tendered at $40K was a shock to everyone not realizing they were playing with the subsidy where they only need to pay $20K for the 4 years grace period. When the 4 years is up, they returned the shop to HDB claiming they cannot make it.

Gahment is doing nothing about it ? Ignorant or pretending know nothing about it or ?

(18-06-2022, 10:18 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: ?hash=226eabc1a1d82c501cfe872175cfb7ce]

He has no money cannot afford to buy said so many negative things lah! Sour grapes!

(19-06-2022, 02:54 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  Gahment is doing nothing about it ? Ignorant or pretending know nothing about it or ?
I am not sure gov knew or not but nothing was done because they did not broke any laws and they gave HDB such good high rentals. They were just making used of the "grace period" loopholes. The thing is by tendering at such high price they also had reasons to increase rents of their stalls from $1.5K to eventually $3K and more.
That was quite similar to now, where the owners transfer or sell their shops at $40 million will create a good reason to increase stall rentals again. Once these assholes increase rents, they set a precedent and other shop owners will follow saying this is the current market rate for stall rentals....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

Who is Benson Ho?

What business experience does he have?

(19-06-2022, 02:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  HDB give a grace period of around 4 years (if I remember correctly) where the new coffee shop owners only need to pay half their tendered price. 

BTO has 4 or 5 years grace period so that it can be built. What is the reason for HDB to give 4 years grace period to existing void decks?

Any pic of Mr Benson Ho?

Is he's other name Thaim Huat?

Did he owned a transport company?

(19-06-2022, 08:52 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  BTO has 4 or 5 years grace period so that it can be built. What is the reason for HDB to give 4 years grace period to existing void decks?
Go ask HDB lah....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

No profit who want to rent.. high inflation somemore..

(19-06-2022, 02:54 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  Gahment is doing nothing about it ? Ignorant or pretending know nothing about it or ?

Heard that those unlucky residents are

under Cheng Li Hui 

She is too busy making money

1. Director of SS

2. Chairman of Tampines TC

3. Part of Women's Wing

Board membership of 
  • Allied Construction
  • Hai Leck Engineering
  • Enzo Investment
  • Hai Leck Development
  • Hai Leck Holdings
  • Cheng Capital Holdings

[Image: Cheng-LH-Director-of-SS.png]

instagram pic download online

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

So actually the global food shortage due to war and pandemic is bad but not so bad. It is this uncontrol indiscriminate rental hikes by a few greedy owners that aggravate the situation until a plate of cai png became $11....... Angry

Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(19-06-2022, 07:39 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I am not sure gov knew or not but nothing was done because they did not broke any laws and they gave HDB such good high rentals. They were just making used of the "grace period" loopholes. The thing is by tendering at such high price they also had reasons to increase rents of their stalls from $1.5K to eventually $3K and more.
That was quite similar to now, where the owners transfer or sell their shops at $40 million will create a good reason to increase stall rentals again. Once these assholes increase rents, they set a precedent and other shop owners will follow saying this is the current market rate for stall rentals....... Rolleyes

I can't find anywhere on the HDB website that says they subsidise the coffeeshop rent....u sure they got subsidy?

(19-06-2022, 10:41 AM)winbig Wrote:  I can't find anywhere on the HDB website that says they subsidise the coffeeshop rent....u sure they got subsidy?
Sure that was the case 30 years ago. May be I shud not use subsidize for the grace period where they charged half the rental.... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(18-06-2022, 10:18 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: ?hash=226eabc1a1d82c501cfe872175cfb7ce]

" more like doing money laundry "

Do " money laundry " is easy the aim is to buy any " legit thing " later sell off even at BIG losses also never mind. The aim is to make " dirty money " to " clean money "

I do heard a lot like to come SG partly so call " other countries trust Money come from SG "

Thus a lot like to invest property in SG , later sell off in huge losses also never mind as mention the aim is to convert " dirty money " to " clean money "

Once sold, the money become legit Clean money than transfer out from SG

other countries see the money from SG will not ask so much.

Whereas Our Gov always claim " Will not tolerate money laundry dealings in SG " but end of the day , NO body knows
how they check ? regular or ? Unless got people expose just like that recent case of that PRC lady help fellow PRC buying property in SG

on the other hand Govt also earn Taxes from any foreigner come in SG buy property etc.

(19-06-2022, 10:49 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  " more like doing money laundry "

Do " money laundry " is easy the aim is to buy any " legit thing " later sell off even at BIG losses also never mind. The aim is to make " dirty money " to " clean money "

I do heard a lot like to come SG partly so call " other countries trust Money come from SG " 

Thus a lot like to invest property in SG , later sell off in huge losses also never mind as mention the aim is to convert " dirty money " to " clean money "

Once sold, the money become legit Clean money than transfer out from SG

other countries see the money from SG will not ask so much.

Whereas Our Gov always claim " Will not tolerate money laundry dealings in SG " but end of the day , NO body knows
how they check ? regular or ? Unless got people expose just like that recent case of that PRC lady help fellow PRC buying property in SG

on the other hand Govt also earn Taxes from any foreigner come in SG buy property etc.

You mean so easy to bring in $40 million "dirty" money into Singapore to buy property ah?  MAS sleeping is it?..... Thinking

Carl Jung

(19-06-2022, 10:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean so easy to bring in $40 million "dirty" money into Singapore to buy property ah?  MAS sleeping is it?..... Thinking

why cannot? than how so many units can straight buy over by foreigners?

my Rich Uncle also " puzzle " those landed houses currently sold so high got buyer and is foreigner so there you go some even Local buying

Is not the matter you rich or not here , is the price is really CRAZY , dumb people will buy it but still got "dumb people buy " yet got the cash to buy.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-06-2022, 10:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why cannot? than how so many units can straight buy over by foreigners?

Foreigners cannot have legitimate money meh?

(19-06-2022, 10:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  why cannot? than how so many units can straight buy over by foreigners?

Because they brought in "clean" money which can be traced and checked with source..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(19-06-2022, 10:57 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Foreigners cannot have legitimate money meh?

I shall say again " explore the system so call legit ways to do " illegal dealing " backend " Yet you will not get charge because you are doing it in a " legit way "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-06-2022, 10:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Sure that was the case 30 years ago. May be I shud not use subsidize for the grace period where they charged half the rental.... Rolleyes

wow lau even so easy at other countries...." bribe officer , authority " make that " money look clean "
so come in SG , usually as long got Other Govt check and order will pass
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-06-2022, 10:59 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I shall say again " explore the system so call legit ways to do " illegal dealing " backend "  Yet you will not get charge because you are doing it in a " legit way "

Simi lj "legit"? Can explain how the legit is done?..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(19-06-2022, 11:00 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow lau even so easy at other countries...." bribe officer , authority " make that " money look clean "
so come in SG , usually as long got Other Govt check and order will pass

Can speak clearly or not? Catch no ball.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

There is this thing call blacklist, not just in civil service but private as well.

If 1, 2 times like that (return after few years), u think hdb still dare to tender to the highest price?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-06-2022, 09:36 AM)Ola Wrote:  Heard that those unlucky residents are

under Cheng Li Hui 

She is too busy making money

1. Director of SS

2. Chairman of Tampines TC

3. Part of Women's Wing

Board membership of 
  • Allied Construction
  • Hai Leck Engineering
  • Enzo Investment
  • Hai Leck Development
  • Hai Leck Holdings
  • Cheng Capital Holdings

She's so talented. Given that for each appointment she spent about 3 days each month, that will be 27 days. Plus one MPS each week. Very capable to take care of so many things, must promote her to minister level!

is it not obviously they knew but prefer to do nothing
they are proud of the sky high price of coffee shop sales.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post