Bentley driver forces his way through Red Swastika School gate

Was expecting CCS to say "the school/MOE had make a police report and they are investigating the incident" and not "will not hesitate to make a police report if warranted".

School has the rights to refused anyone from entering, even if you are a parent..

By allowing the driver to get away on the spot (and poor security uncle risking getting injured in the process) is not acceptable.

Whether the car plate number is valid or not is not relevant here. That part TP is supposed to handle it.

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/driver-red...ka-school/

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

i think his son will not be able to study in the school peacefully. sure got a lot of strange stare at him.

what!@ rich cannot drive in!??!!#@ what the hell...

61 yo driver arrested. Sued by school, security company and moe.
Who can help?
Just plead guilty else legal fees more ex than his bloody car.

(11-01-2022, 11:55 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  i think his son will not be able to study in the school peacefully. sure got a lot of strange stare at him.

61yo a bit too old to be father of primary school kid?

(12-01-2022, 06:35 AM)winbig Wrote:  61yo a bit too old to be father of primary school kid?

Grandchild studying there.

(12-01-2022, 06:35 AM)winbig Wrote:  61yo a bit too old to be father of primary school kid?

Maybe ATB second wife Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Who’s the owner of the car?

Dont exaggerate làh, what is your agenda?

(12-01-2022, 08:16 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dont exaggerate làh, what is your agenda?

Your son in primary school is it?

(12-01-2022, 06:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Maybe ATB second wife Big Grin

ya. never say never.  rich man ma.

Another thing that I feel sad about is security guard seem to be more particular in stopping the parents from going into the school, as compared to the school staff..

Come on, the security guard is from a security company (not like those old days where there is a uncle who double up as security, watchman, cleaner and employed by the school). Even if someone is to be brave to stop the car, it would have been the school staff..

From what I read in other article, the driver was eventually let into the school.. Then the security guard fought so hard to stop the driver for what?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..