Benz Hui claims S'poreans are spoiled by the govt & likes to complain

His brother is Mercedes Hui?

But sinkie complain only... Hongkie go to the street, smash up met station, beat the shit out of those who think differently, fake eye injury to gain sympathy. 

Maybe he is trying to say if hongkie govt spoil it's people the same way sinkie govt do, then those above wouldn't have taken place.

But is that really the case?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(13-04-2022, 08:52 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  What he knows? HKers never complain?

Rotfl
Hongkies don’t complain. But, they are superb in mobs destructions and deadly protests. They never ever learn the lessons. Hongkies are equivalent to those western countries who behave like barbarians. Just look at those destructions they done to hongkong. This Benz Hui is so shameful and thick-skinned to comment abt Singaporeans.

HKies are uncivilised vandals and savages of the highest degree.

(13-04-2022, 09:40 PM)Instinct Wrote:  We can't protest and riot like Hkers so can only complain lor.

HK Govt more street Smart and more logical

Their employment support scheme process and procedures far surpass our JSS in 3 areas

Already says alot

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Benz HUI shd get lost from Singapore and balek HongKong. He is not welcome here. Good for him to go back hongkong and vandalised their city.

He also spoilt by our Govt so complain?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(13-04-2022, 09:25 PM)theold Wrote:  Yes, some Singaporeans like to Complaint. Hong Kongers like to scold.

Yes. Always heard them say vulgar diew lei lo Mo..... etc

We complain but SG surge forward while Hong Kan ……. Hong Kan ...

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Heard people say Hongkies diu mm guo.

funny dude, then why come here. should stay in HK, made yourself a true HK patriot citizen. come here should know our culture. no body ask you here, and we dont really need you also. only U come here must be a reason, and that reason doesnt mean you can say what we people are.

(14-04-2022, 07:22 PM)Sline Wrote:  Yes. Always heard them say vulgar diew lei lo Mo..... etc

4969 or 6949 playing with own dick. Big Grin

If you want to live here, be respectful towards the citizens.
This is not your motherland n should learn to adapt what is happening around
One people one nation.
Want to do business first must buy the people’s ❤️

.😇

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️