Beware : Thomas Yin now peddles Forex trading courses

Previously he claimed he had profitable method for stock market.

Now he claim he can also teach you to trade forex .

[Image: HqakywP.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

where did you learn your reverse indicator from? own algorithm?

(04-12-2022, 09:16 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  where did you learn your reverse indicator from? own algorithm?

see the guy's face..............bet he can't tell the difference between.............Forex and T-Rex............... Rotfl

how about this one ?
Keep seeing his Youtube ads.

[Image: Vincero-Investment-Academy-Review-Justin-Ho.jpg]

Smile

JUST MET AN old friend ystd at a seminar
he enr\olled as a student for 5 courses conducted by stock market guru each fr 1.5k onwards
till now still no make money.

(04-12-2022, 04:06 PM)talky Wrote:  JUST MET AN old friend ystd at a seminar
he enr\olled as a student for 5 courses conducted by stock market guru each fr 1.5k onwards
till now still no make money.

It is a waste of time and money to attend those courses. If they the (gurus) are so good, they would trade themselves.  Bcos they cannot make money in trades, they teach instead....................... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

if they could teach reverse indicator alone that would be very useful. you just do the reverse and can make big bucks like ah butt

Like buying toto , 4 d , big sweep etc
More buyers , the opportunity of strike a price is higher..

(04-12-2022, 04:57 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Like buying toto , 4 d , big sweep etc
More buyers , the opportunity of strike a price is higher..

That is a correct theory.............. Clapping

Fed will not send Treasury a cheque
[Image: Screenshot-2022-12-04-at-17-09-43-Fed-Ha...-Reduc.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

he will help u make 'dow-zens' of dollars

according to him
many systems currently dont work
so u see all those stock options peddlers all hiding becos their clients all losing money due to the bear market

so he came out with forex
and long or short

(04-12-2022, 09:59 AM)Niubee Wrote:  how about this one ?

Rubbish rubbish all rubbish.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Previously he claimed he can predict which stock will go up and which will go down.

Now he switch to teach forex.

(04-12-2022, 09:59 AM)Niubee Wrote:  how about this one ?

this guy his ears very big
like monkey

[Image: download.jpg]

karen foo is a millionaire trader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-T_kcikvDQ&t=336s

(04-12-2022, 07:13 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

I have told you all here before

Trading is like FCUKING

You don't need to pay money to learn how to do it

But to do it WELL

You need a lot of PRACTICE involving live actions

Not cheap talks or masturbating stock market calls

Like what sgbuffett have been doing in this forum

When one invests long term day to day nothing much to do but my detractors cry father cry mother every time market moves. Tell them I not bothered by these short term fluctuations...they also not happy.

These daily  calls are for entertainment purposes only just like predicting who wins world cup....someone has to win at the end of the day just make sure you also win.

whahahahah
hahahahaha
wuhahahahah

sometimes i just want to laugh

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Most of those classes are a scam. Most people are making money, claiming to teach you how to make money. Ask yourself why they have to start such courses if they are successful traders.

I prefer to learn everything myself. It’s the safest and the fastest way for me because I’m not used to trusting people. Especially the ones online. It’s too risky, and you can lose time listening to others. I think that getting started as early as possible is the key to success. All you need to know at the beginning is the forex market opening time, so you don’t miss the time when the instruments you need are available. All the other knowledge will come later.

(26-12-2022, 10:34 AM)wandafree Wrote:  Most of those classes are a scam. Most people are making money, claiming to teach you how to make money. Ask yourself why they have to start such courses if they are sucycessful traders.

By now everyone already knows.

(04-12-2022, 08:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Previously he claimed he had profitable method for stock market.

Now he claim he can also teach you to trade forex .

[Image: HqakywP.jpg]

He looks like he is sneezing.

You ask him to trade live on your computer, see he can win the trade, i guarantee he cannot

Forex you need to trade big to earn small amount, and you need to be in out very quickly, you sure you can do it?

You sure still got juice for retail?
There's one indian guy also teach forex last time, now disappear don't know where already, he invented a software cam predict where fx going, like fortune teller, if is time to buy the computer will signal you, just press buy, got peoples believed him, that's more shocking
From forex, then suddenly he became future expert again after few months dissapperance

They always end with sign up courses worth like 50 or 100k
But today is promotion so is $6999, then if you signup immediately the price drop to 4999, wah shiok discount so much
Then if you first 5 who sign up, tge price would be 3999
Lagi shiok... Then he count to 3, few peoples run to the back quickly sign the form, they were to put up good show, i was there watching the show, better tham watching top gun 2

When it comes to exploring trading courses, it's wise to exercise due diligence and gather as much information as possible before making any decisions. It's not uncommon for individuals to transition from one market to another, like Thomas Yin shifting from stocks to forex trading. However, before enrolling in any course, consider researching platforms like Ethereum Code for insights into the world of trading. Always prioritize reliable and trusted sources when seeking to enhance your trading skills.

Trading is  one of the best ways of making money online.

Some even advertised on mrt but can meh?