Beware, You might be talking to a bot

They are everywhere in Twitter,  Instagram,  Facebook or Youtube.  Not be surprise in here and some other forums.  

A bot can reply to you but it has no feelings.  It has no human empathy.  you can test him by asking some questions about your feelings and emotions.   If it is designed to make you angry,  it will keep cursing you repeatedly.  If you ask him about something that is not in its vocab,  it will either keep quiet or give you illogical reply in which you thought he is from IMH.  YOu scold him and he will scold you back.  One thing it is good at is to spread fake news and give you all the propagandas.

Beware.  No point trying to talk sense out of them.  They are just robots and never get tired of "talking" 7x24.  Don't waste your valuable time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-58062630.amp

Terrible how they are pushing their propaganda.

Remember the old sgtalk was flood by these China propaganda until one get sick of it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(05-08-2021, 10:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Terrible how they are pushing their propaganda.

Remember the old sgtalk was flood by these China propaganda until one get sick of it.

Assmerica is champion in this!

I am a bot.

Do you believe?

No wonder I see so many of these in hwz. They don't sound very smart and keep insisting that everyone who doesn't agree with them is a wumao. Now I know they're probably bots.

Sumthing like the phone assistant - Silli?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

it's true I am a bot.

(05-08-2021, 10:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No wonder I see so many of these in hwz. They don't sound very smart and keep insisting that everyone who doesn't agree with them is a wumao. Now I know they're probably bots.

Not sure about the wumao but in the old sgtalk,   whenever you talk about USA,  they will said you are FLG.

Actually if you have siri or voice activated machine like Alice, they can talk to you. My grand daughter used to talk to siri a lot. In Redit, they warned us about the bots. Someone came up with a solution saying all you have to do is to talk about sensistive topics or key words that is banned by the Government like Pooh, Tian Ang Men 1989 or 54 Tian Ang Meng, the bot will keep quiet because it can't reply you.