TikTok is owned by a Chinese company. So why doesn't it exist there?

TikTok is owned by a Chinese company. So why doesn't it exist there?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/24/tech/tikt...index.html
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

I thought it was called Douyin over there? It existed before Tik Tok. I have heard of it for years.
[+] 3 users Like Levin's post

It is not really important where the company is located as long as the resident country has laws to protect the interest of the company and does not intervene in the company's operation. The Americans will always see it as possible for the CCP to use it as a vehicle.

It is called by different names in different cuntries. Same as google.

Laughing

All non whites should just leave USA for good. Blacks return to Africa and develop the nations. Chinese back to China etc. Then USA no more. They can have their white supremacist to themselves and close their doors.
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

Because tik tok is a CHINA SPY platform. So must ban
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(26-03-2023, 09:09 AM)Sticw Wrote:  All non whites should just leave USA for good. Blacks return to Africa and develop the nations. Chinese back to China etc. Then USA no more. They can have their white supremacist to themselves and close their doors.

Who do you think the tech needed for modern consumerist society is developed by? 

YES. WHITE PEOPLE. 

[Image: song-bo-edmw.gif]

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

(26-03-2023, 09:14 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Who do you think the tech needed for modern consumerist society is developed by? 

YES. WHITE PEOPLE. 

[Image: song-bo-edmw.gif]

They started it but others are progressing faster to overtake. And the latter is what the whites cannot accept. They simple want to lord over just because they started whatever revolution.

And that is fair to you? 

Good for you.

(26-03-2023, 07:24 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  TikTok is owned by a Chinese company. So why doesn't it exist there?

CCP is a party of hypocrites.

That would be why.

All china platform can just ban. Keep Alibaba TaoBao will do.

(26-03-2023, 09:28 AM)Sticw Wrote:  They started it but others are progressing faster to overtake. And the latter is what the whites cannot accept. They simple want to lord over just because they started whatever revolution.

And that is fair to you? 

Good for you.

Are they really faster to overtake? 

Or do they SEEM to be overtaking only because their stuff is cheaper/their stuff is more inane and hence more attractive to braindead people?

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

(26-03-2023, 09:31 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Are they really faster to overtake? 

Or do they SEEM to be overtaking only because their stuff is cheaper/their stuff is more inane and hence more attractive to braindead people?

Good for you, keep it up!

(26-03-2023, 09:31 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Are they really faster to overtake? 

Have you been to China in recent years?

(26-03-2023, 09:10 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Because tik tok is a CHINA SPY platform. So must ban

U bankrupt has no value for spying Laughing

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(26-03-2023, 09:10 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Because tik tok is a CHINA SPY platform. So must ban

Ai ya.. Facebook, twitter, google, which one is not a USA SPY platofrm.

You also use right.. So why must ban?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-03-2023, 07:24 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  TikTok is owned by a Chinese company. So why doesn't it exist there?

FAKE NEWS by CNN, as usual! 
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Wechat also a SPY SOFTWARE....World EspionageChat.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(26-03-2023, 01:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Wechat also a SPY SOFTWARE....World EspionageChat.

This is a horse, a trojan horse from China :  Rotfl

[Image: One-Craine.jpg]

(26-03-2023, 01:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Wechat also a SPY SOFTWARE....World EspionageChat.

Given the precariousness of CCP’s own position within its own country, I think it’s only fair that they spy on the entire world.

(26-03-2023, 08:50 AM)Levin Wrote:  I thought it was called Douyin over there? It existed before Tik Tok. I have heard of it for years.

Wrong.

Two seperate apps.

Both were developed, seperately, for a single purpose: CCP’s online war for its survival in world affairs and domestically.

They need 2 seperate apps, in order to play dirty, you see. But if it was banned from playing dirty, this would be truly detrimental to CCP’s survival, and terribly unfair to them.