Beware of this new scam.- QR code scam.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

believe it or not.................i've never scanned a QR code on my phone before...............

QR codes are just like website url. Just be careful what website it brings you to.

This guy recommends avoid making payment by scanning QR code but PAP is all out encouraging payment by scanning QR code even with hawker payment and CDC vouchers. Like that how?.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(31-12-2021, 07:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This guy recommends avoid making payment by scanning QR code but PAP is all out encouraging payment by scanning QR code even with hawker payment and CDC vouchers. Like that how?.... Thinking

What a controversy, in one case it is easy and saving papers, on the other case there is fear of a scam.  Don't know what to do leh.... crying Surprise-440

(31-12-2021, 03:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
Sgbuffett, thanks for the video clip, it is very informative...... Laughing Laughter-68 Gesti-109

techology is frightening

China got billions of such scans a day for donkey years. Why still in operation?

Or this is Angmo scams?

If the authorities want to establish a smart nation, the onus is on them to  ensure a perfectly safe IT environment for all.

If it cannot be fulfilled, let us stick to good old cash.
After all,  cash is still king.

(31-12-2021, 08:36 PM)hansamu Wrote:  If the authorities want to establish a smart nation, the onus is on them to  ensure a perfectly safe IT environment for all.

If it cannot be fulfilled, let us stick to good old cash.
After all,  cash is still king.
I am more comfortable in dealing with cash.... Clapping