Beware of this scam called OctaFx copy trading adverts on YouTube..

Sometimes the ad is in Malay ...seems like they are targeting certain groups with the scam.

The scam is simple, they advertise on YouTube and ask you to deposit money to do copy trading claiming you can double your money quickly. Once you deposit the money is drained away ..

[Image: CfqgEPt.jpg]

Below is account from someone who was scammed: .

He signed up and lost al his money quickly.
Basically they just take your money once you sign up and deposit.

I really wonder how such a scam is allowed to be advertised on YouTube and police does nothing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

There are a lot more of the same kind....

Scam or otherwise, you almost always don't make money.

You get stopped out even before prices reach there or they widen the spread and you are out.

Trade with the ASC regulated brokers like Easymarkets - guaranteed fixed spreads, no commission, though a bit wide.
FP Markets is good, spreadwise and execution. commission.

I hate Saxo. Real crooks. Lousy platform.  nudie
Thumbs Up 

(06-02-2022, 08:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sometimes the ad is in Malay ...seems like they are targeting certain groups with the scam.

The scam is simple, they advertise on YouTube and ask you to deposit money to do copy trading claiming you can double your money quickly. Once you deposit the money is drained away ..

[Image: CfqgEPt.jpg]

Below is account from someone who was scammed: .

He signed up and lost al his money quickly.
Basically they just take your money once you sign up and deposit.

I really wonder how such a scam is allowed to be advertised on YouTube and police does nothing.

👍👌

Beware.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-02-2022, 08:34 PM)SGSeniorCitizen1952 Wrote:  There are a lot more of the same kind....

Scam or otherwise, you almost always don't make money.

You get stopped out even before prices reach there or they widen the spread and you are out.

Trade with the ASC regulated brokers like Easymarkets - guaranteed fixed spreads, no commission, though a bit wide.
FP Markets is good, spreadwise and execution. commission.

I hate Saxo. Real crooks. Lousy platform.  nudie

Care to elaborate a bit more on your experience and why you have such views on platforms like Saxo Bank?

Also are there other good brokers in addition to the ones you mentioned?