Beyond Meat & Impossible Foods were supposed to end the meat industry. What happened?

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-maga...t-happened
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Lucky i never eat. Never believe in fake meat. Leave those FAKE Thing to CHINA better...they are best at fake

The price floor for meats is created

Why is artificial meat better than real meat?

Never understood this.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-02-2023, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why is artificial meat better than real meat?

Never understood this.
If you've seen how fearful the animal is when being slaughtered, you think twice eating them.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(26-02-2023, 09:23 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Lucky i never eat. Never believe in fake meat.  Leave those FAKE Thing  to CHINA better...they are best at fake

Ya lor!

They faked your ex-China wife so well lor!  Rotfl

WAnt to eat fake meat might as well eat vegan

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-02-2023, 10:01 AM)Ola Wrote:  WAnt to eat fake meat might as well eat vegan

Chinese vegetarian food has all sorts of delicious "fake meat". Good and cheap!

(26-02-2023, 10:04 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Chinese vegetarian food has all sorts of delicious "fake meat". Good and cheap!

Mostly make up of soya beans and flour....................... Big Grin

(26-02-2023, 10:07 AM)debono Wrote:  Mostly make up of soya beans and flour....................... Big Grin

Soya bean products are healthy!

BTW, What is Beyond Meat made out of?

Quote:..... We use a variety of non-GMO plant proteins including pea, brown rice, mung bean and faba bean,

(26-02-2023, 09:16 AM)Levin Wrote:  https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-maga...t-happened

"Cultured" in the lab. We don't know exactly what chemicals are used .  Sick

(26-02-2023, 10:11 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  "Cultured" in the lab. We don't know exactly what chemicals are used .  Sick

That is true, therefore I refrain from eating fake meats.................... vomit

(26-02-2023, 09:54 AM)Migrant Wrote:  If you've seen how fearful the animal is when being slaughtered, you think twice eating them.

They are afraid also. people ever stayed kampong will know ,heard those pigs bloody screaming...

So many chemicals in artificial food.

Better shaft into Sharexchange and his gang here...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(26-02-2023, 09:54 AM)Migrant Wrote:  If you've seen how fearful the animal is when being slaughtered, you think twice eating them.

I've seen animals get slaughtered before (chicken, fish, cow). It didn't put me off eating them. It did make me appreciate the meat I was eating more and be much more aware of food wastage and avoiding it.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

忽悠了中国人4年的美国“人造肉”,终于要玩完了!