Biden Breaks Silence on College Protests and Condemns Violence on Campuses

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/02/us/po...tests.html
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

DICTATOR BIDEN HOR

(03-05-2024, 08:25 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  DICTATOR BIDEN HOR

How come Ah Butt so quiet on this dictator? Dun tell me he condone such acts by the American dictator. If this happens in China, I am sure he will run around amok screaming dictator Xi.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

HK poly went through this before and Pelosi said it was a beautiful sight to behold.

(03-05-2024, 08:44 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come Ah Butt so quiet on this dictator? Dun tell me he condone such acts by the American dictator. If this happens in China, I am sure he will run around amok screaming dictator Xi.    Rolleyes

I already gave up on SgButt.    

He is already poisoned to all his brain cells.    

Incurable.   

(03-05-2024, 09:03 PM)Clyde Wrote:  HK poly went through this before and Pelosi said it was a beautiful sight to behold.

HK is much2 violent 100 times.

HK can even set fire on people to be a human torch on fire.   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Hihihihihi ... to sgbutt shitexchange revealer teaserteam way ROFLMAO grotesqueness pervertosan .... never come in here to scream, and curse the US govt!!!!!????

I thought you fake bunch of simple minded zombies pretensiously uphold a dying flame torch of democracy, human rights!!!!??? Why cannot find your voices is it!!!!??? Or they are overwhelmed in their own excrement!!!!???

How???!!!! sgbutt - you always claimed to fight for justice to reveal the truth!!!??? The rest of the bunch forget about them! All fakeries! Lack integrity like a snake - and I will be surprised if other forumers believe this bunch of liars!!!!???
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post

He believes in what he saw on YouTube by western media, totally brainwashed

(03-05-2024, 09:05 PM)webinarian Wrote:         
I already gave up on SgButt.    

He is already poisoned to all his brain cells.    

Incurable.   

Laughing

His most impressive statement about china is xjp has brought china back to mao era!

An obvious sign he'd stayed home for too long already

(03-05-2024, 09:09 PM)webinarian Wrote:       
HK is much2 violent 100 times.

HK can even set fire on people to be a human torch on fire.   

UCLA students are not as talented as those HK poly students lah. Should import some of them to teach these UCLA students how to protest in a professional way.

(03-05-2024, 09:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  ..

F...k in here

Smile

(03-05-2024, 09:53 PM)Clyde Wrote:  UCLA students are not as talented as those HK poly students lah. Should import some of them to teach these UCLA students how to protest in a professional way.

[Image: IMG-9578.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9579.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9580.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9581.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9582.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9583.webp]

[Image: IMG-9584.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9585.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9586.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9587.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9588.jpg]