Biden: Israel is losing global support

At the fund-raising rally, which was also attended by some Jewish donors, Biden specifically mentioned Israel’s far-right National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir and said that “this is the most conservative government in the history of Israel.” Tanyahu "must change his government".

Biden also said that Israel cannot "say no" to the establishment of a Palestinian state after all.

https://news.seehua.com/post/1091153

At UN Voting mean nothing . Then vote for what?.

The conflict is not so complicated.
A group of a few million people who used to stay in the land now called Israel are banished ...some of then have turned into acts of terrorism, the problem is unresolved for 7 decades.

Unless one just wants to engage in bottomless arguments ...anyone objectively looking at this will see the need for the millions of people to be properly settled ....to stop the cycle of violence.

A ceasefire is sensible.

Western govts are hypocritical
, they losing credibility. They self righteously made a big issue over what happened jn Xinjiang...but Gaza is 100 times worse.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.