Biden brought together 10 world leaders for a video conference to discuss Ukraine
Information 

In the US State Department
A press release on the results of the conversation was also published on the website of the United States Department of State. But it says that Joseph Biden spoke not only with von der Leyen, but also with other transatlantic leaders. And all because of concerns about the sustained build-up of Russia's armed forces around Ukraine.

The large-scale video conference on the secure line was attended by:

Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau.
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen.
European Council President Charles Michel.
President of France Emmanuel Macron.
Chancellor of Germany Olaf Scholz.
The Prime Minister of Italy Mario Draghi.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
President of Poland Andrzej Duda.
President of Romania Klaus Johannis.
The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Boris Johnson.

https://24tv.ua/bayden-zibrav-zahishhenu...i_n1865711

The media already "knows" the date of the attack (at least according to sources in US intelligence), but the White House does not yet know whether Putin gave the order (so said White House spokesman Jake Sullivan).
But Dmytro Kuleba knows that US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, German Foreign Minister Annalena Burbock and EU chief diplomat Josep Borrell think about it - because he talked to them all on the phone.

US playing roulette n they r d wan to trigger d war if there is one n not Russia

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

While the  west do india talk …….. 

Puputin: Fatty Xi, I gonna hoot U-crane liow
Fatty Xi: Pupu … can wait or not …. can let Oh-Lim-pic finish first mah … I can join in the fun and hoot Tai-wart 
Puputin: I go in first can …. later you can go after Tai-wart
Fatty Xi: NB … ok ok .. have fun

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-02-2022, 11:42 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  US playing roulette n they r d wan to trigger d war if there is one n not Russia

Assmericunt …. NATO only lah … can bully small nation with weaker military  … with another world power ….. Assmericut will meow meow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-02-2022, 11:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Assmericunt …. NATO only lah … can bully small nation with weaker military  … with another world power ….. Assmericut will meow meow

russia is a world power? are u sure?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

mass army for 7 years? This exercise no 100billion i don't believe.