Where to seek professional help for mental illness / multiple personality disorder?

Sometimes when I see a post I made online before or someone told me I said something, I forgot I posted it or said it. I will also have gaps in memory. I suspect I have multiple personality disorder. Where can I seek professional help?

How do you know there is no extra personality living in your body?

(31-10-2022, 09:24 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  How do you know there is no extra personality living in your body?

Come to SGtalk more… you will be cured

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

He may be able to coach you. Rotfl

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv...-24-faces/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-10-2022, 09:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Come to SGtalk more… you will be cured

Are you a medical professional qualified to give such advice?

(31-10-2022, 10:16 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Are you a medical professional qualified to give such advice?

He may have experienced similar sickness in silence but after spending more time in Sgtalk, fully recovered

(31-10-2022, 10:16 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Are you a medical professional qualified to give such advice?

Nope, I am a professional looking for quarrels. Its great to blow off steam … try it. Its fun  Rotfl nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Its fine if you are a retiree

If you are still working then, it's better you seek a psychiatrist

You r not mad by the way u tok
not good seeing Dr u only eat medicine forever
and u become famous A mad person or K-seow

You should ask Jac Fart= 5354 wo has mental problems

Some people need only 10 while others need 30 sessions with medication.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?