3 Massachusetts cops groomed & sexually abused teen girl for 10 yrs until her suicide

Johanna Chisholm
Mon, 26 September 2022 at 11:31 pm

Three Massachusetts police officers have been found to have held “inappropriate relationships” with a woman that began when she was just 13 years old and lasted until she died by suicide last year at the age of 23.

Sandra Birchmore took her own life while pregnant with her first child, who she’d told friends was the result of a relationship she’d had with Stoughton police officer Matthew G Farwell, 36, according to a 60-page document obtained by The Boston Globe.

Birchmore had reportedly met the officer in 2010 when she was enrolled in a department-run youth program, where participants are taught aspects of policing.

Birchmore and Matthew Farwell began having sex when she was 15 years old and the officer was 27, a relationship that would be considered statutory rape under Massachusetts law.

The police officer’s twin brother, William Farwell, was also accused of having a number of inappropriate physical encounters with Birchmore and similarly exchanging explicit text messages and photographs with her while on duty.

“The evidence suggests that William Farwell also, at the very least, attempted to introduce Miss Birchmore to other men,” Ms McNamarra added.

The former supervisor of the twin brothers, Devine, was also accused of carrying out an inappropriate relationship with Birchmore and another student who attended an after-school program run through the department.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/three-police-o...38615.html
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

if this happened in china the usual group of flgdogs would howl nonstop
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Long jail term for these monsters.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-09-2022, 02:36 PM)Levin Wrote:  Johanna Chisholm
Mon, 26 September 2022 at 11:31 pm

Three Massachusetts police officers have been found to have held “inappropriate relationships” with a woman that began when she was just 13 years old and lasted until she died by suicide last year at the age of 23.

Sandra Birchmore took her own life while pregnant with her first child, who she’d told friends was the result of a relationship she’d had with Stoughton police officer Matthew G Farwell, 36, according to a 60-page document obtained by The Boston Globe.

Birchmore had reportedly met the officer in 2010 when she was enrolled in a department-run youth program, where participants are taught aspects of policing.

Birchmore and Matthew Farwell began having sex when she was 15 years old and the officer was 27, a relationship that would be considered statutory rape under Massachusetts law.

The police officer’s twin brother, William Farwell, was also accused of having a number of inappropriate physical encounters with Birchmore and similarly exchanging explicit text messages and photographs with her while on duty.

“The evidence suggests that William Farwell also, at the very least, attempted to introduce Miss Birchmore to other men,” Ms McNamarra added.

The former supervisor of the twin brothers, Devine, was also accused of carrying out an inappropriate relationship with Birchmore and another student who attended an after-school program run through the department.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/three-police-o...38615.html

such a nice girl................ crying

India and SG will be next?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-09-2022, 04:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Long jail term for these monsters.

Ang moh will say it's democracy to F the girl.  Laughing

The most freedom and democracy country