Biden says Putin 'cannot remain in power' : Be prepared for A Russia Invasion?

Biden says Putin 'cannot remain in power'
By Associated Press
 - 3 hours ago

US President Joe Biden has said Vladimir Putin “cannot remain in power”.
US President Joe Biden has said that Vladimir Putin "cannot remain in power," dramatically escalating the rhetoric against the Russian leader after his brutal invasion of Ukraine.

Even as Mr Biden's words rocketed around the world, the White House attempted to clarify soon after Mr Biden finished speaking in Poland that he was not calling for a new government in Russia.

Russia is not Afghanistan or Iraq

China must keep a close watch on US deployment in SE Asia
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

I think that call is more for himself. I am sure comrade Putin will still be smiling and sitting on his throne while Biden will be voted out after this term...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

for the peace & good of Europe, EU & NATO will never let putin run away this time, do it once & for all or Europe will be destroy by this nazi invader dictator, putin.
EU & NATO finally see thru china evil intention on Europe, coming EU-china meeting, xi will be corner, dont because of business or money, give in to evil china, Europe after merkel, will slowly cut off with china totally like US, no choice & best choice. Whether NATO will attack china like the way they attack Russia, very likely now after knowing the real color of china.

北约秘书长大骂土共使坏,专家解读:北约不敢打俄罗斯,但随时收拾土共

普京野心膨脹:北約和歐盟🇪🇺千千萬萬不要對俄綏靖,退一步則會粉身碎骨

乌克兰赢得了战争,如何干掉普京

i encourage US to fight Russia for many years .., leave China to grow and peaceful

Actually the Ukraine war show those who want to ploy against Putin 1 thing..

Don't expect external help like military intervention. Either you kill Putin 1 shot, or don't try something funny coz unless you can safely escape Russia, if not you are dead meat..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

When big countries fight, small countries (less than 100m populations) stand aside

Smile

WW3 is coming…

Invade Russia, its WW3. 
Nuclear? 
Don't know what's left.

Biden said Putin should not remain in power but not regime change can be interpreted that he is looking at the usual CIA covet operation like Hong Kong or Arab Spring to instigate chaos in Moscow to de-stabilize comrade Putin's administration....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(27-03-2022, 12:32 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Biden said Putin should not remain in power but not regime change can be interpreted that he is looking at the usual CIA covet operation like Hong Kong or Arab Spring to instigate chaos in Moscow to de-stabilize comrade Putin's administration....... Rolleyes

Colour Revolution? Heard they have already shortlisted Russian’s former Security Chief (who was sacked by Putin) as new President. Confused

(27-03-2022, 12:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Colour Revolution? Heard they have already shortlisted Russian’s former Security Chief (who was sacked by Putin) as new President. Confused

This time could mean more dirty tactics like assassination, kidnapping of family members, blackmailing plus inner circle revolt. However, comrade Putin can be just as good in these sort of underhand tactics with his KGB. Lets see who topple who....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

He is good at playing drunken fists
The president of America serves no more than two terms.
Putin should follow them.

Jealous of him? Smile

Is Russia going to attack USA?

(27-03-2022, 05:29 PM)limkopi Wrote:  Is Russia going to attack USA?

Very dangerous to say Putin 'cannot remain in power'

W/O any hesitation, US can say that to former Iraq and Libya's Presidents but but to Russia, its causing big turmoil.

we begin to understand Godfather 's only strength actually gone already
" ve+ credits supplier "

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-02-50-12.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-02-58-45.png]

That why u should understand Money and currency

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-03-10-38.png]
Goodbye Godfather

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-03-04-40.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-03-07-16.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-03-17-36.png]

https://youtu.be/VFpG-QExlvQ

(27-03-2022, 06:51 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Russia is not Afghanistan or Iraq

China must keep a close watch on US deployment in  SE Asia

Is Australia helping Sleepy Joe to invade Russia?