Biden stands by comment: Xi is a ‘dictator’ hours after their first meeting in a year

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/16/us-china...tator.html
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Xi's wife and Biden same birthday 20th Nov.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Chinese in America like dictator so much!   

[Image: XJPUS01.png]

[Image: XJPUS02.png]
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(16-11-2023, 04:32 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Chinese in America like dictator so much!   

[Image: XJPUS01.png]

[Image: XJPUS02.png]

Dictator supporters lah! Big Grin

Hands and legs no sync. Here say u fren then later scold u
[+] 2 users Like sogo's post

If he hate xjp so much why still invited him over?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Everyone wants to meet dictator except ermaos. Why like that?

(16-11-2023, 06:50 PM)sogo Wrote:  Hands and legs no sync. Here say u fren then later scold u

(16-11-2023, 06:52 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  If he hate xjp so much why still invited him over?

Chinese said 先礼后兵 mah! Big Grin Biden also knows how to shake hands with Xi while telling him off lah! To Chinese in PRC that's humiliation and insult lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Xi is not a dictator and is wrong accused?

Really?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-11-2023, 07:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Xi is not a dictator and is wrong accused?

Really?

The point is, is this what he should be saying to promote good relations?

What if Xi after the meeting called Biden senile? There's an ounce of truth in that too, doesn't it?

There're some things that should be said and some shouldn't. For example, if you see a fat person, do you go to him and tell it in his face that he's fat? Of cos you can do it, but a normal person wouldn't.

Ignore List: Oyk

(16-11-2023, 07:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Xi is not a dictator and is wrong accused?

Really?

He'd done so much for his ppl, like lifting millions out of poverty.

You're not a dictator, but what'd you done? Can't even predict hsi correctly

Got see Falun members welcome Ah Xi? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(16-11-2023, 07:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Chinese said 先礼后兵 mah! Big Grin Biden also knows how to shake hands with Xi while telling him off lah! To Chinese in PRC that's humiliation and insult lah!

Chinese also said 先小人,后君子。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0000.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0001.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0003.jpg]

Picture said a thousand words hor

https://media.tenor.com/G-ZgZnCDIjAAAAAM...ically.gif https://media.tenor.com/hgCaZc6ACogAAAAM...-laugh.gif

Very ill bred bo kar xi American.
If he has no intention to cultivate good relationship, then don't initiate the visit.
Why insult ?

Pure hypocritical senile bastard.

1. Add one more.

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0001.jpg]