Biden successfully rally the world to sanction Russia and support Ukraine

Putin digs his own grave.

Even small countries like Singapore participates in sanctions against Russia

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/...et-tougher

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-01-13.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-06-32.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-09-26.png]
symbolism has meaning and might cause one's Downfall

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-13-07.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-15-11.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-17-59.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-19-55.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-23-36.png]

(02-03-2022, 05:24 AM)kokee Wrote:  moronic commie dogs here spam"like" like crazy to con morons here, they are forever personal, not like about content or case or view.
singlion, you are like by dog, congrate, you become coc.k suc.ker of putin & russia, the evil invader.
all these commie here only stir shit, create trouble, insane & spam like terrorist & hooligan to lick their ccp master balls, real dog.
putin is like hitler now, will end the same, Russia & china deserve all punishment.
Good thing about this war is western world & democratic united, china is 100% balless now to attack taiwan.
got moron here believe alternative to SWIFT in place? as powerful? BS china CIPS?

一梦醒来,发现全世界都厌恶俄罗斯! 数万国际志愿军奔赴乌克兰! 乌克兰已获欧盟成员待遇! 俄罗斯额外坑了中国几千亿!

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-02-05-25-30.png]

moronic commie dogs here spam"like" like crazy to con morons here, they are forever personal, not like about content or case or view.
singlion, you are like by dog, congrate, you become coc.k suc.ker of putin & russia, the evil invader. so you are 1holiday, your son & grandson still alive? I am fine here, only moron start such curse & swear.
all these commie here only stir shit, create trouble, insane & spam like terrorist & hooligan to lick their ccp master balls, real dog.
putin is like hitler now, will end the same, Russia & china deserve all punishment.
Good thing about this war is western world & democratic united, china is 100% balless now to attack taiwan.
got moron here believe alternative to SWIFT in place? as powerful? BS china CIPS?

Time will tell who is right and who is wrong…
Don’t say too early…

Now don’t go and guess what Putin is going to do next…

More ppl have biased views like you will only make situation become even worse. More lives will be lost and more bombs will be thrown on both countries.

Don’t be blinded by 你的莫名其妙的道德优越感。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post