Biden takes veiled swipe at China in condemning Russia

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unite...on-ukraine

He did nothing, but prayed. 
So others must pray with him? 
If others not doing what he is doing is by his logic 'bad.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

More sanctions coming. There will be a point where Russian people reach a point of suffering that they revolt. It's not question a question of whether but when.

His job is to pray, say, shout.

Just NATO

Lol
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

(25-02-2022, 12:13 PM)Stoki Wrote:  His job is to pray, say, shout.

Just NATO

Lol

Not that simple, actually his main target is still China
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(25-02-2022, 11:59 AM)Instinct Wrote:  More sanctions coming. There will be a point where Russian people reach a point of suffering that they revolt. It's not question a question of whether but when.

You are on which drug?  Thinking

(25-02-2022, 11:40 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unite...on-ukraine

Like that many SgTalkers here also stained by association...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

°

°
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(25-02-2022, 12:25 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are on which drug?  Thinking
You must be ah Tiong

(25-02-2022, 12:35 PM)Instinct Wrote:  You must be ah Tiong

I am Xin Jia Po Ren. 

You leh?

AMTK dog?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(25-02-2022, 12:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I am Xin Jia Po Ren. 

You leh?

AMTK dog?

Then you must be sinkie ah Tiong dog. 

I will condemn whichever country that is wrong even USA. Not dog like you that thinks China always right. If China do right thing , I praise them like I did when Xi did the right thing.

(25-02-2022, 12:44 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Then you must be sinkie ah Tiong dog. 

I will condemn whichever country that is wrong even USA. Not dog like you that thinks China always right. If China do right thing , I praise them like I did when Xi did the right thing.

Sorry. I have not come across any of your posts which condemns USA!  Tongue

Putin must not be allowed to succeed in Ukraine otherwise Taiwan would be next. Then some other countries would come out with another stupid excuse of some historical link to annexed another small nation. One day Sg may be in trouble too. There is huge implication. Hence Ukraine must remain free and Taiwan must remain as Taiwan forever. Then all small nations will be safe.

(25-02-2022, 01:29 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Putin must not be allowed to succeed in Ukraine otherwise Taiwan would be next. Then some other countries would come out with another stupid excuse of some historical link to annexed another small nation. One day Sg may be in trouble too. There is huge implication. Hence Ukraine must remain free and Taiwan must remain as Taiwan forever. Then all small nations will be safe.

I repeat : Taiwan is a province of China. This is a fact recognised by the world, including Singapore!

(25-02-2022, 01:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I repeat : Taiwan is a province of China. This is a fact recognised by the world, including Singapore!
No. If china does what Putin does, then she would be condemned and sanctioned by the whole world including Sg.

(25-02-2022, 01:38 PM)Instinct Wrote:  No. If china does what Putin does, then she would be condemned and sanctioned by the whole world including Sg.

You can speak for Sg???

Who are you?

Don't anyhow try to represent other Singaporeans hor!

(25-02-2022, 01:38 PM)Instinct Wrote:  No. If china does what Putin does, then she would be condemned and sanctioned by the whole world including Sg.

Yes, sanctioned by those fake Angmoh in govt  Big Grin

(25-02-2022, 01:40 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You can speak for Sg???

Who are you?

Don't anyhow try to represent other Singaporeans hor!
You speaking for China, stop dreaming if want to remain as a sinkie.

(25-02-2022, 01:41 PM)Instinct Wrote:  You speaking for China, stop dreaming if want to remain as a sinkie.

You speak for Assmerica?

You mean you are so powderful that you can take away my Sg citizenship????

Don't make my toes laugh lah!  Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

https://youtu.be/I8LSHMp2xyA

Americunts tio kan liao
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post