Biden tried to bankrupt Russia first then China but in the end bankrupt US ownself

Biden's idea is stir up a war in Ukraine then ate up Russian assets and kicked Russia out of SWIFT system. After that, doing the same for China.  

The idea is good and US reaped big profit from the higher oil and gas price.  

But God knows, the Russian assets being eaten by Swiss and US banks caused a big horror for those Chinese money in Credit Suisse and American banks. The subsequent withdrawals of funds bankrupt 3 banks SVB, Signature Bank and Credit Suisse and ran to HK and Singapore.  

I think those ran to Singapore are not smart. You think what will LHL do if Biden ordered him to freeze the funds and assets in Singapore? Only HK can say "no" to Biden's order.  

Do you agree?   

I can tell you more banks in US and Europe will collapse.   

Mark my words.  

(09-04-2023, 01:09 PM)webinarian Wrote:  I can tell you more banks in US and Europe will collapse.   

Mark my words.  

More Assmerican and European companies will close shop!

Why Putin's Pathetic Economy is Booming

story is much deeper but suffice.
Isreal(KM) finance minister says rater downgrade supsupSua
of cos it is abt the US corporation Dola
singlion understands not many can link the events in Ukraine or even the plandemic
or Klaus schwab Wef plandemic . can go even further into UN etc etc.

(09-04-2023, 01:09 PM)webinarian Wrote:  I can tell you more banks in US and Europe will collapse.   

Mark my words.  

But US has many supporters strongly imposed sanction on Russia (quietly importing Russian oil), and continuously amplifying threats from China military built up in Asia region and scs.

Cowardly, these countries are seeking world attention, and are expecting US  sympathy  (actually, are hidden stirrers)..

Everyone knows them well 🤣.

Some countries closer to Russia and other US Allies closer to China wanting both to go bankrupt and totally evaporated on planet earth.

Could backfired.

Mark my words.  

Think ......so....good.  Clapping