Bigiron why you like my reply?

I never know here can see who give most likes and you are the one.

(13-01-2022, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never know here can see who give most likes and you are the one.

Dun try to seduce Bigiron lah. He gave everyone likes and not only you. So dun ever have the wishful thought that he loves you...... Big Grin

(13-01-2022, 05:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun try to seduce Bigiron lah. He gave everyone likes and not only you. So dun ever have the wishful thought that he loves you...... Big Grin

I just curious why he give likes anything wrong?

(13-01-2022, 05:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I just curious why he give likes anything wrong?

Dun pretend curious lah. Everyone gets like also not curious except you. ...... Big Grin

(13-01-2022, 05:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun try to seduce Bigiron lah. He gave everyone likes and not only you. So dun ever have the wishful thought that he loves you...... Big Grin

Laughing Laughing His username BIG IRON is giving TS all kinds of exciting thots as to why that is.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(13-01-2022, 06:05 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Laughing Laughing His username BIG IRON is giving TS all kinds of exciting thots as to why that is.
Especially since FA always give insinuating suggestions?
Thinking

(13-01-2022, 06:05 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Laughing Laughing His username BIG IRON is giving TS all kinds of exciting thots as to why that is.

Big Iron never give me Rep pts or Likes

Maybe he takes me as his competition?

(13-01-2022, 06:01 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun pretend curious lah. Everyone gets like also not curious except you. ...... Big Grin

I just curious why he like my post, also same like me anti this current PAP ?

(13-01-2022, 06:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I just curious why he like my post, also same like me anti this current PAP ?

Some things no need to ask one lah

(13-01-2022, 06:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Some things no need to ask one lah

lol ok

BigRod lagi more excited.

Laughter-13 Opasnie-1

(13-01-2022, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never know here can see who give most likes and you are the one.
Idk what happened suddenly tio ban..😡

(13-01-2022, 07:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Idk what happened suddenly tio ban..😡

Yep me too  Huh Thinking crying

Maybe he wants to bonk your smelly arse just like your lau teeko unker  Rotfl

(13-01-2022, 07:06 PM)RichDad Wrote:  BigRod lagi more excited.

Hot Rod came to my mind too...  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post