Billion dollar scam using Premier League Clubs for promotion....

The scammers used top clubs to advertise their trading plafltforms as sponsors to look legitimate.

These platforms take the funds but did not do any real traded all fake.

The British authorities unlike German police took a lax attitude hence scammers prefer to target UK citizens. 

Many victims lost their life savings.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Lesson is the battle against scammers js a constant on that require effort and determination and proactive law enforcement.

Singaporeans are victims of numerous fraud and every year its growing.

1. It is time for govt to set up a more sizable and sophisticated anti scam unit.

2. It is not a good strategy to keep blaming all these on the victim (victim blaming) and expected people to be able to protect themselves as Singapore age.

3. Crime and scam prevention should be seen as a govt responsibility....and the technology enablers for such scams like Internet, funds transfer and online transactions are encouraged by the govt.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.