UK : During debate Sunak warned of profligate spending

After that Liz, came out with sloganized statements that the people deserve this and that.

But is simple maths if the govt spends more than it colle t in taxes you need to borrow...and UK already build up a mountain of debt burdening future generations. The only good thing  is the debt is in pound so they can print and pay. But today we are seeing inflation at highest rate in 40yrs ...and the debt situation is worse than Greece in 2012

Some said she copy Thatcher. But during Thatcher days the marginal tax rate for high income was 90% and corporate tax was sky high. So its a different context. Its like using panadol to cure broken bones.

That is the danger of ideological leaders who simply apply old formulas long after they stop working.

A coworker who knows her well says she is incapable of graphing complex issues. Like female version of Trump. But how come she can get votes? Because voters attend span is also shorter and they want instant solutions and will hk for promises. So people like her and Trump are getting into power
The more trouble in the economy the higher the chance for such people to get in power as voter want quick fixes.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.