Bitcoin is a sure win in coming months..here's why...

Not that I suddenly think that bitcoin is something useful...it is still a useless thing but price is  driven up by basic economic principles.

Everyone knows this basic principle in economics called  demand and supply....if supply goes down and demand stays the same or rise   price will go up.

Bitcoin new supply is about to be halved in a process  called halving 

[Image: 788VFAJ.jpeg]

Don't worry if you don't understand. What the above is saying is new supply of bitcoin is to be halved as the miners will be paid half of what they get paid in bitcoins.

So applying principle of demand supply ...with falling supply...and same.or higher demand ...price will go up ....

Just look at teh strong uptrend of bitcoin...it is set to continue as new supply is halved ....

[Image: 6zRBaTQ.jpeg]

This is clearly a winner....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Smile the rich are unloaded selling off rah.

my $1K investment in yr 2019 now become $1M.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

It should be April 19th.

top Singapore Crypto Guru explains halving concept in Bitcoin

click on link to watch on YouTube

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The upcoming halving event indeed highlights this dynamic, as reducing the supply typically leads to price increases, assuming demand remains steady or rises. I'm also cautious about the inherent volatility and speculative nature of cryptocurrencies. As someone who prefers more stable investments, I'm inclined to observe from the sidelines rather than dive into the Bitcoin market. Nonetheless, I acknowledge that staying informed about market trends and utilizing resources like ICO Calendar can be valuable for those interested in exploring cryptocurrency investments.