Bitcoin - twin peaks, death cross ...hell will come...

The chart below I posted many times and warned about bitcoin.

I looked through many speculative markets dot.com bubble , penny stock bubble on sgx ...always see the same thing.
Bubble rises 3x or 10x to a peak then comes down speculators will go in to bargain hunt resulting in a second peak. When it comes off the 2nd peak many speculators think it will come back again just like the first time so they hang on.

It then drops and drops while investors hope for comeback. When it breaks a key level above which most speculators got in, they will start panicking and rush out.

We are at that level now. I believe bitcoin will accelerate down just as it accelerate up 2 yrs ago.

People will want to preserve whatever they have before the losses mount. 

Some stubborn ones will never exit and will hold the bag.

Bitcoin is like a religion and is.faith based bubble. Once the belief is broken like one of the crytos last week it is gone. People should seriously learn from what has happen rather than just stubbornly cling on. 

However some people need to lose all their money for them to understand the risk they have taken. They cannot understand something will happen until they see it happen.

[Image: XLJRIcU.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Yes..i agree !

Actually, why u spent so much time on charts or TA ?

Just imagine if u had invested into a private property 10 years ago..it would have paid u more than 3000% what u get from ur stocks trading.

I bought one CCR condo at $700,000 ten years ago, now buyers offering me $3 million..just last week.

Waste time, really to b in trading.

Etherium head and shoulders
[Image: EqPFOoH.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-05-2022, 04:44 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Actually, why u spent so much time on charts or TA ?

Just imagine if u had invested into a private property 10 years ago..it would have paid u more than 3000% what u get from ur stocks trading.

I bought one CCR condo at $700,000 ten years ago, now buyers offering me $3 million..just last week.

Sorry if 30yrs ago if I  have money i will invest in as much property as possible...

It tried to rally above 30K then failed and sold down.

My view is if you are holding you need to get out soon to avoid more losses. There is probably underlying problems caused by the terra luna collapse and the leverage speculators use to buy these.

Yes it has dropped but one can still recoup some before losses mount.

It us identical to all speculative markets where underlying assets generate no real.economic returns and rise by recruit more people to buy.

[Image: yz6vcPT.jpg]

As long as you do not buy, it will keep going up. No use trying to spam it.

No matter how hard u try trahing it, it will never reach the price you hope you can enter. Instead it will keep going up and up. Mark my words..Do not say I never hint.

You know why ?

Answer: the Internet u are using now, was invented by who ?

Who do u think invented the bitcoin blockchain ?

https://www.reuters.com/markets/currenci...022-05-13/

(14-05-2022, 04:44 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Actually, why u spent so much time on charts or TA ?

Maybe 300% including the rent you collected. Cannot be 3000%.

Heading down to new lows for the year.
If I have any I will just sell as rate hikes will accelerate collapse of bitcoin....

[Image: CzcRHw8.jpg]

(14-05-2022, 06:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Etherium head and shoulders
[Image: EqPFOoH.jpg]

Etheruem is collapsing very fast.

[Image: ZI88lr6.jpg]

Frankly speaking these cryptos virtual things have no value just for gambling.
Bad times come nobody will want to hold.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(13-06-2022, 04:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Frankly speaking these cryptos virtual things have no value just for gambling.
Bad times come nobody will want to hold.

(13-06-2022, 04:36 PM)singlon Wrote:  intermission

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-13-16-34-54.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-13-16-38-32.png]

Tell that to GIC
Tell that to Gucci, etc luxury brand
Tell that to various Big establishment

actually all into Crytpos

I value it like forex.

(13-06-2022, 04:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Tell that to GIC
Tell that to Gucci, etc luxury brand
Tell that to various Big establishment

actually all into Crytpos

I value it like forex.

GIC is very good at prediction?
GUCCI is a fashion house or investment house?
GUCC Iike to follow fashion...new fashion come old fashion out.

Plse let us know how much you paid for your bitcoins?

Recently many big names had hoped onto the crypto scene like Citadel and so on. Guess some big funds want to suppress btc and collect cheap. My personal views only, don't flame me if I anyhow 1.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

Bitcoin drops like bomb…
Scary Sia!

[Image: CDFB33-D6-F494-439-C-ACDF-3-B3-DB00803-C7.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(13-06-2022, 04:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  GIC is very good at prediction?
GUCCI is a fashion house or investment house?
GUCC Iike to follow fashion...new fashion come old fashion out.

Plse let us know how much you paid for your bitcoins?

Smile I never own bitcoin. I just want to tell u Cryptocurrency is there.
What BTC value drop etc also like that , as mention Cryptocurrency is here and future just like forex.

Gucci is merchant they just offer people another option to buy their stuffs online using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Same for travel.
Some travel agency accept Bitcoin even Hotel at oversea.

Will Fed raise 75 to 100 basis pts this time? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(13-06-2022, 05:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I never own bitcoin. I just want to tell u Cryptocurrency is there.
What BTC value drop etc also like that , as mention Cryptocurrency is here and future just like forex.

Gucci is merchant they just offer people another option to buy their stuffs online using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Same for travel.
Some travel agency accept Bitcoin even Hotel at oversea.

If Bitcoin is like forex it is the Argentinian Peso.

Good money...Forex where got collapse so fast?

(13-06-2022, 05:48 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Will Fed raise 75 to 100 basis pts this time? Rotfl

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanpon...e77b2548a0

Scary Sia!
Bond Market inverted yield.
Better run road… Big Grin

Approaching 19k Support soon. crying
The bomb still havent reached the hard ground. Scary Sia!

[Image: CBF9-EB10-7409-4-B23-B2-D0-9-D5-AA48206-B2.png]

The scapegoat now is Fed Powell. Rotfl
All the investors will curse and swear at him.

(13-06-2022, 05:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If Bitcoin is like forex it is the Argentinian Peso.

Good money...Forex where got collapse so fast?

I think you never trade Forex. Within one min of suddenly breakout Will scare u lol U think like stock ?

This is why Forex is different from stock, can instantly JUST few mins you close your trade earn few hundred to even few k
depends your lots , some big play put 3.0 or even more

On the other hand also can just few mins make your account blow when breakout happen if you never set stop loss properly.

This is why Crypto and Forex are same come trading for it. Some forex exchange do offer cryptocurrency pairs to trade mostly BTC/USD beside Gold

(13-06-2022, 11:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think you never trade Forex. Within one min of suddenly breakout Will scare u lol U think like stock ?

This is why Forex is different from stock, can instantly JUST few mins you close your trade earn few hundred to even few k
depends your lots , some big play put 3.0 or even more

On the other hand also can just few mins make your account blow when breakout happen if you never set stop loss properly.

This is why Crypto and Forex are same come trading for it.  Some forex exchange do offer cryptocurrency pairs to trade  mostly BTC/USD beside Gold

You trade FOREX ah?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Wow Piang!
Bitcoin resumes the plunge!

[Image: 4-DA27-F5-C-2-A80-4-FA9-B29-F-3-F588-C84-B26-D.png]

Yes hell will come for speculative non productive investments
....[Image: Jc8ZLD3.jpg]