Blind Indonesian Girl went to US to take part in AGT - this is what happened....

Amazing...watch..

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Nothing special about her singing talent to be honest..that high pitch she try to pull was like chicken screaming......just that americas on whole are people with sympathy and empathy about the disable.

(08-06-2023, 07:36 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Nothing special about her singing talent to be honest..that high pitch she try to pull was like chicken screaming......just that americas on whole are people with sympathy and empathy about the disable.

I think you miss out many nuances in her voice and singing that can pull out emotions. Not something any singer can do. That's why they judges who have seen so many performances gave her the golden buzzer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Wow!! She is good, got talent and likely achieved her dreams.    Clapping

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Aiyah...all these contestants won something in their own country sure got talent one lah...came to USA wayang only... Laughing

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

She is very talented .if you watch some of her clips...the first song she sang on AGT was an original she wrote...is like Ed Sheeran standard really good

Think she is going to win

(08-06-2023, 08:23 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Aiyah...all these contestants won something in their own country sure got talent one lah...came to USA wayang only... Laughing
Yes at 8yrs old she won Indonesia Got Talent